42pa30rq service manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 42pa30rq service manual

They are both on ebay for about $10 - $15 each. I might just order both. I'll post the results when I get them. Thanks for all your time and help. Do you think I should order the buffer?

Comment

Test the buffer as I indicate in this video. If it tests OK, no need to re-order it. Actually, this is the reason I do not have a buffer for this TV. When the wii controller hit the donor TV the shorted lines on the plasma panel blew up the buffer. So I'm always suspect of buffer boards removed from cracked screen tellies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51SZsfH60EY
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Does buffer board need to be disconnected to check properly?

Comment

Yes.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I got no ohms across anything on the buffer board. ????
            I guess that is a good thing.
            Last edited by aasnowskate; 02-11-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Usually indicates the board's good.

Comment

Got the Y-Main board in and put it in the TV. Works great! Thanks again Tom66 for all the help.

Comment

Great to hear. Enjoy the TV.

Comment

By the way, I'm not sure how easy it is to apply firmware update to this model, but after replacing the failed X- or Y-main a firmware update is highly recommended to avoid repeat failure.

Comment

does any body know how to get firmware?need help! chuck9254@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X