Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scart problem

Hi everyone!

I think I have problem with scart on my monitor/TV.

My digital reciever is connected to my TV with scart cable and some colors are missing.

I tried with another scart cable and no changes. Also when I opet TV menu colors are normal so obviously that problem is scart connection.

Look at pictures, I noticed that pink and green are more visible like blue is missing or some other.
    Attached Files

Re: Scart problem

You have red and green, no blue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCART

Check the blue in and blue ground.

If you don't mind slight picture degradation, switch the box to composite or S-video output, if it supports it.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I didn't really understand the meaning of switching box to composite ?

Comment

In the digital receiver's option menu, there is probably an output setting -- try "composite", or "S-video", if available.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

There are outputs RGB and CVBS

Comment

Switch it to CVBS.
            Originally posted by PeteS in CA
            Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
            A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Didn't help :O

Comment

Means there's something wrong with your TV. You're gonna have to crack it open and have a look inside. But first, try a DVD player and see if it looks the same on that - it could be the digital box that has the issue.
                Originally posted by PeteS in CA
                Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
                A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Working...
                X