Service manuals available free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Service manuals available free

Need service manual for 42w706b, please.

Comment

Trying to find a service manual for a Pioneer RPTV one of the Elite series model # PRO-118. I know this is ancient but my in laws just love this set and have asked me to help repair it. Thank you

Comment

Hi
        Looking for service manual for Olevia 747i. Thanks

Comment

Hi all,

Can someone help met with the following problem:

Looking for a service manual/schematic for a samsung UE40F7000 with the following boards : power board BN44-0632B mainboard BN94-06860D

When i press the power button the relais clicks between every click the red led lit 5 times, when i disconnect the minboard from the power board the background light lights up.

This site is so great !!!

Comment

You can download the manual from elektrotanya.com but I don't think it will be much help
            Last edited by R_J; 12-22-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Hello RJ, thank you for your quick reply, indeed i also find this but could not find a problem. Do you know what the "BLU ON" means, i only have a few mV on this pin but i have no idea what this should be or what this pin does?

Comment

I'm not sure, it could be backlight on, Page 37 of the manual says:
                How to distinguish if the problem is caused by Main Board or T CON
                -- No Video
                If the problem is No Video but BLU is on and Indication LED is blinking repeatedly and faster than nomal booting,
                replace the T-CON board.
                So that seems to point to a main board fault, maybe trace that line back on the main board, It could be a faulty transistor or maybe its not getting the turn on signal from the micro for whatever reason.
                Last edited by R_J; 12-22-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

when i disconnect the mainboard from the power board the backlight lit up.
                  the 3 blue leds on the T-con board light up steady (no blinking), is this a good sign?

i have no idea what "BLU" is ON means, i measure notthing on that pin on the power board(just a few mV). Should there be a higher voltage on this pin comming from the mainboard to start the tv?

Comment

I don't know, I don't have that model here. maybe its not even used on this model? maybe someone that has worked on this model might know

Comment

I wondered if there was somebody with service manuals. The original link provides a page with a forbidden message. I'm after a LG LE79 service manual. I have the 42" version, that sounds bad!, 42LE7900. I believe I have an main board issue, PS board seems to chuck out roughly what it should but there are 4 little bucks 1072 smt IC's. 3 work ok and have 0.8v on they're feedback pin, the last one is dead, no enable, no feedback, no output. A service manual would be very useful, obviously, I'm working with other LG manuals I've found. At least I have a schematic (typical) surrounding the bucks I've found but not that specific I can progress quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by flosspike View Post
                        I wondered if there was somebody with service manuals. The original link provides a page with a forbidden message. I'm after a LG LE79 service manual. I have the 42" version, that sounds bad!, 42LE7900. I believe I have an main board issue, PS board seems to chuck out roughly what it should but there are 4 little bucks 1072 smt IC's. 3 work ok and have 0.8v on they're feedback pin, the last one is dead, no enable, no feedback, no output. A service manual would be very useful, obviously, I'm working with other LG manuals I've found. At least I have a schematic (typical) surrounding the bucks I've found but not that specific I can progress quicker.
                        Hi if you post in the tv repair forum and include some good clear pictures of the boards used in your tv I'm sure we can help you fault find, i have had a search and cant locate a service manual for this set once we know the psu and mainboard numbers I'm sure we can help you more.

Comment

Would anybody have a service manual for a Westinghouse WD40FL2480?

Comment

Anyone happen to have service manual for a Vizio D58u-D3?
                            Mainly the LED strips and LED diode type.

Comment

Hi.

Why link is not active?

403 Forbidden
                              Request forbidden by administrative rules.

Comment

looking for service manual for Vizio E55u-D2

Comment

Looking for a Toshiba 49L621U service manual, or power supply schematic for a led set that uses Power supply/LED driver PK101W1230I. Would purchase if required! Thanks!

Comment

https://www.electronica-pt.com/esque...-tv/orderby,4/

Comment

http://www.toshiba-om.net/tv_manuals.php

TOSHIBA

Comment

http://www.toshiba-om.net/index.php

TOSHIBA

Comment

Hi can anyone help with main board circuit for Panasonic TX L24 X5B
                                          chassis t121
                                          board number 715g 5317 mof 000 004b
                                          or any cct using similar board many thanks
                                          Last edited by jimbofz; 08-31-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X