X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung lcd #LN-S3241D.

I recently received a Samsung lcd modle#ln-s3241d which has a dimly lit
    screen with no picture but has good sound. When any of the buttons on the
    remote control are pressed there is no display on the screen. I do not have a
    service manual this tv.Can anyone offer a solution for this problem?

Re: Samsung lcd #LN-S3241D.

T-con fuse is blown. I see it often. Dead easy to repair too. You just need a new fuse, a soldering iron and some solder...
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I have examined the T-CON board, but I do not see a fuse on this board.
      The board's ID# is V320B1-Lo1-c. Can anyone say where the fuse is located
      on this board?

Comment

Post a pic. It's tiny, usually green, and right next to the main connector. If there is no fuse, then the T-con itself is toast, but at least T-cons are pretty cheap.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
          T-con fuse is blown. I see it often. Dead easy to repair too. You just need a new fuse, a soldering iron and some solder...
          If you see it "often" does it "often" repair the TV? If so do you count those as repairs and add them to your total of items you have repaired so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Village Electronics View Post
            If you see it "often" does it "often" repair the TV? If so do you count those as repairs and add them to your total of items you have repaired so far?
            I've seen it once myself (and repaired it in that case) + many others on this forum (maybe 90% success rate)... and yes I need to update that list (getting unwieldy and have lost track)... and I'm an amateur. It seems to be a Samsung thing to put fuses on the T-con. I've also seen fuses on plasma TVs blow and replacing them fixes the problem immediately, maybe some kind of thermal stress blows them.
            Last edited by tom66; 12-28-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Post a pic. It's tiny, usually green, and right next to the main connector. If there is no fuse, then the T-con itself is toast, but at least T-cons are pretty cheap.
              Here is pic. of T-con board.#V320B1-L01-C.
              Attached Files

Comment

Need a closer and in focus pic around this area.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SEAWOLF View Post
                  Here is pic. of T-con board.#V320B1-L01-C.
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1326077769
                  Attached Files

Comment

Need a closer and in focus pic around this area.
                    Here is a closer focus pic around this area.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello! When I encountered this problem also. TV works only sound. No picture on the screen.
                      It was a blown voltage of the T-con board. Mark I have the picture. I hope I was useful information.

V320B1-L01-C

Last edited by seaboy; 01-19-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I recently received a Samsung LCD with a failed voltage regulator; it had very similar symptoms except there were some thin lines down the middle of the screen.

I can't see a fuse. Are there any components with designator F on the board?

Comment

This does not fuse, it is a regulator / stabilizer / voltage.

Comment

Originally posted by seaboy View Post
                            This does not fuse, it is a regulator / stabilizer / voltage.
                            Yes there are two potential causes (among others); the fuse, and the regulator.

Comment

I recently received a Samsung LCD with a failed voltage regulator; it had very similar symptoms except there were some thin lines down the middle of the screen.

I can't see a fuse. Are there any components with designator F on the board?
                              There is a fuse #f1 which is located near CNF2 on T-CON board #V320B1-L01-C.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Check the fuse for continuity. Set your meter to ohms and probe both sides. You should get nearly zero ohms.

Comment

Check the fuse for continuity. Set your meter to ohms and probe both sides. You should get nearly zero ohms.
                                  I have checked the fuse already and it is good.

Comment

I would replace the T-con anyway, as it is the #1 cause of this problem.

Comment

Hello, please out voltage t-con V320B1-L01-C. VGL-VREF-GVOFF-GVON-VGM-VCM-V33G-V5V-VDA-V33V.
                                      THANK YOU.

Comment

Samsung le32r71b

hi
                                        experiencing the following problem with a tv samsung LE32R71B
                                        watch the video:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbB1EhkctSI
                                        check the power supply and even preventive changed all capacitors.
                                        It's okay.
                                        The model of the power supply is PSLF201501B
                                        T-con board:V320 B1 L01 C (I checked the fuse, is OK)
                                        I read, that the problem is due to the board(t-con).
                                        What percentage of valid self;
                                        Please anyone who knows anything about the problem, let us help.
                                        THANKS
                                        George from GREECE

Attached Files
                                        Last edited by g.pol; 02-18-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X