Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control board for treadmill Horizon Omega II

Hi guys!

Firstly, I will apologize if my topic is in the wrong section, please move it if necessary.
    I want to repair one treadmill from the brand Horizon the model is Omega II. Practically, the motor power control board has suffered one damage.One mosfet has blown and I suppose by doing that, the short circuit has damaged a couple of diodes, one zener diode and two transistors. I hope that is all. I will find out when I will put them all back on board. I have dismantled and cleaned the rotor of the DC motor, tested it, and it seems to be working properly. I suppose it was water dropped accidentally on the board.
    Now to my issue: Can someone help me identify the mosfet? Is destructed exactly on the markings, what i can read is only IRFP3...after can be `0`ยด but thats it. The ZD1 was melted to the board, making the markings not to be identifiable anymore. I will attach some pictures, and i hope that someone can help me.
    Thank you for your time and help!

Hello. In Atemi treadmill mosfet-IRFP460

Comment

Here they write that this is IRFP250.
      https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/t...1/#post-301923

Comment

Hello guys!
        Thank you for the reply. That is a very useful information.I will try to figure it out what value has this zener diode.

Comment

Hi guys,

I have replaced the mosfet with IRFP460 and the other damaged components on the board. Since the ZD1 has no markings on it, I have used one 5,6 V. After i have powered up the board, with all the cables attached, the display was powered up and accepting all the settings, but as soon as I started the motor, the mosfet was shorted again. No sparks or fuses were blown away. The motor is already cleaned and tested. It can be that, the mosfet is not the correct one for this current/ controlling? Just as I previously mentioned, the blown one was IRFP3xxx.
          Can someone tell me if I have used the wrong ZD value, or mosfet?

Thanks in advance for helping me!

Comment

Working...
          X