200W is not the same as 200W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 200W is not the same as 200W

can i ask for the value of the resistor with number R239. it was burned so i couldnt read the value. if u have a schematic diagram of this ps, can u give me a copy plsssss... thanks. i really need it..

Comment

Exactly which power supply - an Allied/Deer/L&C? There are numerous versions of these - post a pic of the PCB showing the burnt resistor, and somebody may be able to figure it out.

Comment

I begin to wonder how crap like this ever gets any safety certifications.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeelfe
          can i ask for the value of the resistor with number R239. it was burned so i couldnt read the value. if u have a schematic diagram of this ps, can u give me a copy plsssss... thanks. i really need it..
          You mean for the MPS-xxxx crap or for the DTK? Don't repair that MPS, they're worse than DEER.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyke
            I begin to wonder how crap like this ever gets any safety certifications.
            forgery.
            you can print anything you want on a label and its still a dangerous pos.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8adu
              forgery.
              you can print anything you want on a label and its still a dangerous pos.
              You see stories of customs stopping everything else at the border, including chinese DVD players only because they stopped paying a CSS license, you'd figure they'd stop this crap easily from coming across too. They obviously don't care about anyones safety.

Comment

Working...
              X