Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 gen2 GE4B0/GE5B0 NM-D011 rev 1.0 schematic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad E15 gen2 GE4B0/GE5B0 NM-D011 rev 1.0 schematic.

Originally posted by SpaghettiEnterprises View Post
    Awesome thanks! Does anyone know the minimum hardware I need to connect(fan, keyboard, etc) in order to see if it is receiving power via the USB C input?

Right now my plan is to replace the port and all the 0201 components near it because I suspect the previous repair attempt may have dislodged some, as there seem to be quite a few missing components. From there I can start troubleshooting component failures deeper in.

Actually, is it typical for boards to have a few unpopulated components? Does this sound like a dumb approach?
    Tech forum is here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
    If you have questions beyond a schematic request open a new thread there.

Last edited by Vesko356; 05-13-2023, 08:23 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by cha0swaver133 View Post
      Hi guys, today i've got this beauty. Bud i'm gonna need schematic, because i can't identify this at all.
      Hope it will help you
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks for share

Comment

I have a similar problem with this board, but in my case I have a burned PU11. No idea what kind of regulator will be. Schematic will be of great help.

Thanks, family!

Comment

Originally posted by fichamba View Post
            I have a similar problem with this board, but in my case I have a burned PU11. No idea what kind of regulator will be. Schematic will be of great help.

Thanks, family!
            Post #9 has Rev 0.1 .Not sure if the Rev 1.0 is available or not

Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-21-2023, 02:24 PM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Schematics for Lenovo thinkpad e14 gen2_GE4B0/GE5B0 NM-D011

Please can anyone fetch me the schematic diagram for Lenovo thinkpad e14 gen2 with motherboard GE4B0/GE5B0 NM-D011
              Last edited by PRIME; 07-20-2023, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Hi all, I am working on this same MB schematics NM-C421 .. The resistence value is " 1 @ 2 1/16W_0_5%_0402 "... What does the " @ " mean in this value of the resistor. I am guessing that " @ " means component physically NOT SOLDERED or PRESENT... Am I right ???? Thanks
                Last edited by mferna14; 02-11-2024, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                  Hi all, I am working on this same MB schematics NM-C421 .. The resistence value is " 1 @ 2 1/16W_0_5%_0402 "... What does the " @ " mean in this value of the resistor. I am guessing that " @ " means component physically NOT SOLDERED or PRESENT... Am I right ???? Thanks
                  Yes, "@" in a schematic means the component is not populated.
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you so much Vesko356 for this info... I was a bit confused as on this motherboard there is a resistor present but in the schematics it has a "@".. Anyway confusion cleared. Have a great day ahead.

Comment

Here is the correct boardview for this board and daughter boards.

Attached Files
                      I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Working...
                      X