Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dell latitude 5400 chromebook. LA -H771P

Originally posted by bgcf View Post
    sir, can you help-me with my locked bios?
    I have uploaded the archive in my previous post.
    Thanks in advance.
    here. reinstall from USB stick made for your model with Chromebook Recovery Utility after write new bios.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

master need help unlock my file 🙏 TIA
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smallvhin View Post
        master need help unlock my file 🙏 TIA
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Sevice tag number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          48nr593

Comment

48nr593
            Master🙏TIA

Comment

Master🙏TIA
              I don't know how to unlock this model, hope someone else can help you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello
                Is it possible to turn this chromebook into Windows capable mashine?

Comment

HIE FRIENDS I AM LOOKING FOR DELL 5400 CHROMEBOOK BOS WHICH SUPPORT WINDOWS OR SOME ONE WHO CAN REMOVE THIS ERR WHICH IS SAYING Developer mode is disabled on this device by system policy I CAN'T GO TO DEVELOPER MODE
                  THANKS I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Macdonald View Post
                    HIE FRIENDS I AM LOOKING FOR DELL 5400 CHROMEBOOK BOS WHICH SUPPORT WINDOWS OR SOME ONE WHO CAN REMOVE THIS ERR WHICH IS SAYING Developer mode is disabled on this device by system policy I CAN'T GO TO DEVELOPER MODE
                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:
                      i am sorry sir for my mistakes

Comment

my machine is Dell Latitude 5400 Chromebook
                        service tag number is 33wh4m3
                        EDB46 LA-H771P
                        REV:2.0

Comment

please my dell latitude 5400 chromebook. LA -H771P is enterpreise lock please help me unlock it.
                          service tag F4HBK63
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tenji02 View Post
                            please my dell latitude 5400 chromebook. LA -H771P is enterpreise lock please help me unlock it.
                            service tag F4HBK63
                            try. reinstall from usb stick made with Chromebook Recovery Utility for your model.
                            Attached Files
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            >>>>>

Comment

i am sorry sir for my mistakes
                              your "EC file.bin" is in fact main bios. To disable the HWP you have to remove battery.
                              Attached Files
                              >>>>>

Comment

Please help remove enterprise enrollment

machine: Dell Latitude 5400 Chromebook
                                ST: HJQR2T3

thank you
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dhan View Post

thank you
                                  try. reinstall from usb stick made with Chromebook Recovery Utility for your model.
                                  Attached Files
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by dhan View Post

thank you
                                    Flash the patched system BIOS and Turn on your Chromebook
                                    Switch to Dev Mode, hold (ESC + REFRESH + POWER button at the same time)
                                    After logging in, press (SHIFT + CTRL + ALT + R) and click RESTART
                                    After returning to the login screen, click POWERWASH.
                                    Follow the instructions that follow.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

this one works... Thank you sir.

Originally posted by Aries Molinar View Post

Flash the patched system BIOS and Turn on your Chromebook
                                      Switch to Dev Mode, hold (ESC + REFRESH + POWER button at the same time)
                                      After logging in, press (SHIFT + CTRL + ALT + R) and click RESTART
                                      After returning to the login screen, click POWERWASH.
                                      Follow the instructions that follow.
                                      thanks for the effort sir.

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                                        Dell latitude 5400 chromebook enterprise lock

Kindly unlock this please its enterprise lock. i attached the main bios 32mb and the EC 1mb.
                                        do i need to repartition the nvme after unlock? and install new os? or just powerwash?
                                        your bios is winbond 25q256jvem with 256mb ?

Comment

Working...
                                        X