acer r751t chrombook unlock bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer r751t chrombook unlock bios

Hi all ! Chromebook bought on ebay. reinstalling does not help, there is some kind of binding. need help on this issue.
    DAOZHTMB6G0 REV.G
    Attached Files

Need unlocked Bios for Acer spin 11 R751T-C4XP

Hi everyone i have stuck for this Acer laptop, I need unlocked BIOS for the mentioned model. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Model:ZHT
    DAOZHTMB6FO REV:F
    E88441

Comment

Re: acer r751t chrombook unlock bios

Originally posted by Djamalhan View Post
      Hi all ! Chromebook bought on ebay. reinstalling does not help, there is some kind of binding. need help on this issue.
      DAOZHTMB6G0 REV.G
      reset or reinstall after writing new bios.
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Need unlocked Bios for Acer spin 11 R751T-C4XP

Originally posted by ssrkh View Post
        Hi everyone i have stuck for this Acer laptop, I need unlocked BIOS for the mentioned model. Any help will be highly appreciated.

E88441
        you have to post dump of your bios chipset.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

Thank you so much for guiding me here is the dump locked bios file of Acer Spin 11 R751T .If Anybody can help make it unlock file would be highly appreciated.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much for guiding me here is the dump locked bios file of Acer Spin 11 R751T .If Anybody can help make it unlock file would be highly appreciated.
            try..
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

This Bios is not reaching to OS but it is showing the OS is damaged or missing . Even after reset to developer mode it shows the same message and when i put the Chrome OS USB from Chrome utilities same model OS but it is not reading the usb even i put old extracted bios in it but still it is not reading the usb what to do now please help me thanks.

Note : I think i have loaded so many bios from several sources it might be the problem? if i put any working Bios file might it work properly.
              Attached Files

Comment

check new file and raport
                Attached Files

Comment

now no display at all after loading the old original extracted dump i dont know what is the problem but i am afraid if i did not get the working Dump so i will not be able to turn my book again and if u assist me to dump repairing software so i will compare or remake the patch or modify the existing dump so my chrome book will start work again thanks for the support from all the generous guys who has helped me

Comment

now no display at all after loading the old original extracted dump i dont know what is the problem but i am afraid if i did not get the working Dump so i will not be able to turn my book again and if u assist me to dump repairing software so i will compare or remake the patch or modify the existing dump so my chrome book will start work again thanks for the support from all the generous guys who has helped me
                    yes ..you read the bios chip with errors the first time...
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Hello i need r751t unlock bios file
                      da0zhtmb6g0

Comment

Originally posted by igiteam View Post
                        Hello i need r751t unlock bios file
                        da0zhtmb6g0
                        read the rules! Nobody can help you if you don't upload your bios dump!
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                        >>>>>

Comment

my old bios is damaged plz help

E88441
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by korsa74 View Post
                            my old bios is damaged plz help

E88441
                            damaged how? no display, locked, no start? From what I see is locked.
                            and post serial number.
                            >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                              and post serial number.
                              no display or no start i dont know
                              sn : nxgnjeh0028340f9477600
                              Last edited by korsa74; 11-15-2023, 06:59 AM. Reason: forget sn

Comment

Originally posted by korsa74 View Post
                                Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                and post serial number.
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  sn : nxgnjeh0028340f9477600
                                  i write sn but it didnt show up my bad

Comment

Working...
                                  X