Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple Macbook Pro A1990 15" - T203 or CH341 with Mina ?

Originally posted by toshyou View Post
    question: MDM issue can fix via flash of file bin from mina?
    mdm t2 you can change serial in bin and mdm gone no needed mina

Comment

Originally posted by QBC View Post
      mdm t2 you can change serial in bin and mdm gone no needed mina
      Yes its true you can change serial in bin but touch id will not work ryt? how about the truetone?

Comment

Originally posted by toshyou View Post
        Yes its true you can change serial in bin but touch id will not work ryt? how about the truetone?
        Touch ID and Truetone are not related to the serial # in bin file.

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi View Post
          Touch ID and Truetone are not related to the serial # in bin file.
          i see,, how about hard ware procedure in activation lock for t2?

Comment

Hello
            where is possible to get the minaT2 activator to unlock? or the tool to read the previous owner deails?

thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by shlomim412 View Post
              Hello
              where is possible to get the minaT2 activator to unlock? or the tool to read the previous owner deails?

thank you!
              Short answer ? No.

Comment

Originally posted by AccountSaver View Post

Short answer ? No.
                meaning? no longer available?

i was able to get version 1.0.2 is that the correct one?

Comment

Hello guys, i was reading the other days about an unlocking method for A1990 with low bridge. I have iBridge 2,3 (and version 5,3..i don t know whats that) acording to checkm8. Does anybody knows a cheaper software unlocking A1990, i would prefer not to spend 100 USD with them unless i have no other option. Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by shlomim412 View Post

meaning? no longer available?

i was able to get version 1.0.2 is that the correct one?
                    No longer available, nor you will be able to find anything interesting.
                    The only person i know that knows a little bit more is Stephen ..

Comment

Originally posted by sherifu View Post
                      Hello guys, i was reading the other days about an unlocking method for A1990 with low bridge. I have iBridge 2,3 (and version 5,3..i don t know whats that) acording to checkm8. Does anybody knows a cheaper software unlocking A1990, i would prefer not to spend 100 USD with them unless i have no other option. Thank you!!
                      No there isn't and if you search a little bit more you will see it's not an unlock it's a bypass with checkm8 . It means that you will pay the money and you will be only to "open" the account/system ,if you will need any erasure in the future or restore factory etc. you will need to unlock it again.

There isn't still any vaiable option to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by AccountSaver View Post

No there isn't and if you search a little bit more you will see it's not an unlock it's a bypass with checkm8 . It means that you will pay the money and you will be only to "open" the account/system ,if you will need any erasure in the future or restore factory etc. you will need to unlock it again.

There isn't still any vaiable option to do it.
                        Yes, i know it s a bypass with checkm8, mina, hfz, etc..I wrote in a hurry, however some posts i can t acces, especially the threas where mr Stephen moved the discussion about T2 chip. I m ok with a bypass also and we wait for a future solution.

Comment

I find it interesting that even with a bypass, where you have full access to the MacBook, yet still can't remove the previous owner details.

Comment

Working...
                          X