Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    Yes there is a way to do this. Upload your dump here.
    here https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103111
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-01-2022, 09:47 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Or maybe try using RCUnlocker. HPUnlocker is a very outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post

Or maybe try using RCUnlocker. HPUnlocker is a very outdated.
        Guest user will not allow you to reset security. I have alteady fixed it by setting a new Administrator password and then deleteing the user that way and then clearing the BIOS Admin password again.

Comment

I would argue with that because that's the way I do it. But since I have never seen your exact case...

Comment

Hello all
            I have a question regarding HP 855 G7
            Is it also supported in the list for HPUnlocker?

Comment

No. And please, always try RCUnlocker first because it has error handlings but HPUnlocker doesn't.

Comment

Hello. Please help me reset the bios password, I did all the dumps. I can't do it on my own. Well, or at least tell me the right direction where to look.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alimcorp View Post
                  Hello. Please help me reset the bios password, I did all the dumps. I can't do it on my own. Well, or at least tell me the right direction where to look.
                  @alimcorp
                  There are at least three options to unlock this model, the option below for me is the best.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-21-2022, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                    @alimcorp
                    There are at least three options to unlock this model, the option below for me is the best.
                    Hello, Onizzbox. No, the archive does not contain the same files. There are dumps of three chips: U401, U365 and U366.

Comment

Hello, Onizzbox. No, the archive does not contain the same files. There are dumps of three chips: U401, U365 and U366.
                      @alimcorp
                      Only U365 is needed, enter MPM after unlocking.

MPM Product information:
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      1. Feature Byte: 3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPhKhkjhk8.gn
                      2. Build Id: 19WWTLCT601#SACB#DACB
                      3. Serial Number: 5CG0257WZB
                      4. SKU Number: 8ML12ES#ACB
                      5. Product Family: 103C_5336AN HP EliteBook
                      6. SB CT Number: PJBVR00WBDV60B
                      7. Product Name: HP EliteBook 745 G6
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Note: The following product information must be re-programmed into the system board.
                      The (Feature Byte) is case sensitive and do not leave any blanks while filling the Build Id.

Comment

@alimcorp
                        Only U365 is needed, enter MPM after unlocking.

MPM Product information:
                        1. Feature Byte: 3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPhKhkjhk8.gn
                        2. Build Id: 19WWTLCT601#SACB#DACB
                        3. Serial Number: 5CG0257WZB
                        4. SKU Number: 8ML12ES#ACB
                        5. Product Family: 103C_5336AN HP EliteBook
                        6. SB CT Number: PJBVR00WBDV60B
                        7. Product Name: HP EliteBook 745 G6
                        Note: The following product information must be re-programmed into the system board.
                        The (Feature Byte) is case sensitive and do not leave any blanks while filling the Build Id.
                        Are you sure it's unlocked? There are only 7 differences here.

Comment

@alimcorp
                          CAN U SHARE THIS TOOL

Comment

Are you sure it's unlocked? There are only 7 differences here.
                            @alimcorp
                            I didn't understand your question, are you sure it's unlocked? Can't you verify?

Comment

@alimcorp
                              I didn't understand your question, are you sure it's unlocked? Can't you verify?
                              I mean only 7 bytes are different between the original dump and your unlocked one.
                              Yes, I flashed it, installed it, there is no password.
                              Now I enter a long line Feature Byte. Is there really a gap there? There is no space in your screenshot, but there is one in the text view. Please clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Bsolution View Post
                                CAN U SHARE THIS TOOL
                                @Bsolution
                                This auto patch is outdated, I developed it in early 2020, I plan to update it soon, only then will I be able to make it publicly available.

Comment

I mean only 7 bytes are different between the original dump and your unlocked one.
                                  Now I enter a long line Feature Byte. Is there really a gap there? There is no space in your screenshot, but there is one in the text view. Please clarify.
                                  @alimcorp
                                  It is very easy to add MPM data
                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSTKvQnUzPE

Comment

@alimcorp
                                    It is very easy to add MPM data
                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSTKvQnUzPE
                                    I figured out how to change MPM data, I have a question about Feature Byte. Is there a blank (space) there or not?
                                    3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPhKhkjhk8.gn or 3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPhKhkjhk8.gn ?

Comment

I understood. The forum engine itself inserts a space in such a long word.

Comment

@alimcorp
                                        Exactly, that's why this option for me is the best, the BIOS remains within the original standards, only the MPM data is temporarily turned off.

Comment

@alimcorp
                                          Exactly, that's why this option for me is the best, the BIOS remains within the original standards, only the MPM data is temporarily turned off.
                                          I've done everything. And why is the red line "system is booting in manufacturing program mode" now shown at the top? What does this mean?

Comment

Working...
                                          X