Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

    Originally posted by xplodpg View Post
    RCUnlocker unlocker my bios but if start bios i have error "EndPoint Security Controller Problem"
    Can you help mi?
    My problem is solved. I used HPUnlocker. Everything is ok

    Comment


      Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

      please someone help me to unlock this bios hp zbook 14 g8 corvette-6050a3217501-mb-a01 (a1) (1086) L2
      Attached Files

      Comment


        Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

        Originally posted by luisgarciaj View Post
        please someone help me to unlock this bios hp zbook 14 g8 corvette-6050a3217501-mb-a01 (a1) (1086) L2
        Upload the dump from the second chip. And btw beside the unlock you'll need Absolute persistence module to be disabled too, it's currently enabled.

        .
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.
        .

        Comment


          Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

          the computrace is enabled it can be unlocked

          Comment


            Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

            Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            >
            Works just fine! all the id data is in, thanks a lot! Donation on their way.

            Comment


              Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

              unlock please it has Absolute lock/swat lock. hp wolf security.
              it also has bios password. RC unlocker doesn't work in 32mb ec.
              if possible in MPM mode whereas i can input manually the DMI. thank you.
              SN: 5CG21146PF
              Attached Files

              Comment


                Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                Here are your Unlocked files, hope it works fine.
                on this file swatunlock,,, but after instalation of win 10 after format unit cant continious on OS just loading only find out system booting on manufacturer mode

                Comment


                  Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                  Hi,
                  I bought the chip Windbond 25Q256JVEN, because the one that I had desoldered from the laptop is broken (top of the Motherboard)
                  Could you tell me how to add a BIOS dump to this chip?

                  If it's not the right thread, can you tell me where to post it?

                  Thanks!
                  Last edited by elmaspro; 07-05-2023, 03:33 AM.

                  Comment


                    Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                    Originally posted by elmaspro View Post
                    Hi,
                    I bought the chip Windbond 25Q256JVEN, because the one that I had desoldered from the laptop is broken (top of the Motherboard)
                    Could you tell me how to add a BIOS dump to this chip?

                    If it's not the right thread, can you tell me where to post it?

                    Thanks!
                    How did you know that the chip itself is broken?

                    Comment


                      Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                      Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                      unlock please it has Absolute lock/swat lock. hp wolf security.
                      it also has bios password. RC unlocker doesn't work in 32mb ec.
                      if possible in MPM mode whereas i can input manually the DMI. thank you.
                      SN: 5CG21146PF
                      flash this on main bios, I only removed the absolute lock not the bios password
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                        please someone help me to unlock this bios hp zbook 14 g8 corvette-6050a3217501-mb-a01 (a1) (1086) L2
                        Here are the two 16mb datas, it is with password and computrace enabled
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                          Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                          Originally posted by luisgarciaj View Post
                          please someone help me to unlock this bios hp zbook 14 g8 corvette-6050a3217501-mb-a01 (a1) (1086) L2
                          Here are the two 16mb datas, it is with password and computrace enabled
                          Let me know if it worked for you.-
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                            Hi can you please unlock my hp elitebook 840 g8

                            it has bios password and swat lock

                            mobo id: 6050A3426501-MB-A02

                            this is my back up

                            Thank You in Advance
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                              Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                              Originally posted by sanjiv16 View Post
                              Hi can you please unlock my hp elitebook 840 g8

                              it has bios password and swat lock

                              mobo id: 6050A3426501-MB-A02

                              this is my back up

                              Thank You in Advance
                              let me know if it worked for you
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                                Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                                Originally posted by mandrake87 View Post
                                let me know if it worked for you
                                Thank you sir the password is gone but the swat lock is still there

                                Comment


                                  Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                                  Originally posted by sanjiv16 View Post
                                  thank you sir the password is gone but the swat lock is still there
                                  try
                                  Attached Files

                                  Comment


                                    Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                                    same sir swat lock is still there

                                    is it possible that its still swat lock because of m.2 ssd?
                                    Last edited by sanjiv16; 07-09-2023, 03:38 AM.

                                    Comment


                                      Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                                      Originally posted by sanjiv16 View Post
                                      same sir swat lock is still there

                                      is it possible that its still swat lock because of m.2 ssd?
                                      try
                                      Attached Files

                                      Comment


                                        Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                                        still swat lock is there sir

                                        Comment


                                          Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

                                          Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                          sorry, i missed a few bits
                                          can u help to remove passwword hp 830 g8
                                          G8 6050a3217501-mb-a01.
                                          Last edited by Vesko356; 07-11-2023, 02:45 AM. Reason: Bios removed, thread hijack.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X