• Show
Clear All

Re: help me dell 7320-7420 PASS

Originally posted by tocha View Post
    im not shor, if laptop with my frend.
    The file you post it have no password

Comment

Re: Need Clean ME Bios Dell 7320 LA-K371P Rev.3.0

I have a Latitude 7320 with admin lock 8FC8 on it. I hope someone can remove the lock for me. Here is the original bios dump. Service Tag# CDWR1J3
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Need Clean ME Bios Dell 7320 LA-K371P Rev.3.0

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
        I have a Latitude 7320 with admin lock 8FC8 on it. I hope someone can remove the lock for me. Here is the original bios dump. Service Tag# CDWR1J3
        Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you. That worked great. How do I get rid of the message on startup telling me the service tag# has not been programmed

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
            Thank you. That worked great. How do I get rid of the message on startup telling me the service tag# has not been programmed
            You must go into BIOS Menu and set your Service Tag then save. After that if you encounter MPM, Press ALT+F to exit.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

My apologies. I figured it out right after I posted the question. Everything is fine now. Thank you for your speedy response.

Comment

Originally posted by jm801 View Post
                yes it worked thanks
                which ic need to program

Comment

Hello All, I'm new to the thread and am in need of a Bios and Admin Password unlock for a Dell Latitude 7420. I would also love to donate to help contribute to server fees and maintenance costs. I look forward to hearing from someone and thank you in advance! The requested info is below:
                  Service Tag: 3P3Z6D3
                  Bios Version: 1.14.1
                  Version: ED.2.0.12
                  Admin Lock: 3P3Z6D3-8FC8

Comment

Originally posted by freqbeatz View Post
                    Hello All, I'm new to the thread and am in need of a Bios and Admin Password unlock for a Dell Latitude 7420. I would also love to donate to help contribute to server fees and maintenance costs. I look forward to hearing from someone and thank you in advance! The requested info is below:
                    Service Tag: 3P3Z6D3
                    Bios Version: 1.14.1
                    Version: ED.2.0.12
                    Admin Lock: 3P3Z6D3-8FC8
                    Read the rules before posting:
                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

There's no publicly available master password generator for 8FC8 suffix at the moment.

Upload your bios backup and someone will patch the dump to remove the password for you, and please don't ask how to do it before reading the BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Can you please unlock this BIOS?

It is from Dell Latitude 7320 , motherboard LA-K371P rev3.0 D955X. STAG: C2CQ7M3. Suffix: 8FC8.

Thank you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kazik View Post
                        Can you please unlock this BIOS?

It is from Dell Latitude 7320 , motherboard LA-K371P rev3.0 D955X. STAG: C2CQ7M3. Suffix: 8FC8.

Thank you.
                        Here you are
                        Attached Files
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                          Here you are
                          Thank you Vesko. The file from you works perfectly.

I've actually unlocked the dump file by comparing the other unlocked files on Badcaps, but was to afraid to flash the bios. Now I now understand the unlocking method fully.

Comment

Please help unlock
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                              Please help unlock
                              1st boot press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, Apply changes, restart, 2nd boot press alt+F.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Please, help me unlock Latitude 7420
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vikrep View Post
                                  Please, help me unlock Latitude 7420
                                  1st boot press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, Apply changes, restart, 2nd boot press alt+F.
                                  Attached Files
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Sorry, what does it mean "disable Absolute"?

I found.

But now I have M2 HDD protected by a password.
                                    Is it fixable?
                                    Thank you
                                    Last edited by vikrep; 08-07-2023, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Sorry, what does it mean "disable Absolute"?
                                      computrace. Go in Security tab and you'll find Absolute Software, scroll 'til the end.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                        computrace. Go in Security tab and you'll find Absolute Software, scroll 'til the end.
                                        Thank you. I found.

Is it fixable?
                                        Thank you

Comment

Thank you. I found.

Is it fixable?
                                          Thank you
                                          it means you had power on password which sets up also hdd password. You can try unlocking it by PSID revert. Google it.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X