• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dell latitude 7300 bios

please unlock e7300

helpme
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vesko356; 10-03-2023, 12:38 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by nguyendo_yen
      helpme
      Read the rules before posting:
      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

hi.. i try clear me. but not working
        a attack bios dump with password
        latitude 7300 - i5 gen 8
        main code : EDC30 LA-G861P Rev:1.0 2019-02-23
        service tag : 3G7H9Y2
        someone help me! thanksyou
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by luvbe3 View Post
          hi.. i try clear me. but not working
          a attack bios dump with password
          latitude 7300 - i5 gen 8
          main code : EDC30 LA-G861P Rev:1.0 2019-02-23
          service tag : 3G7H9Y2
          someone help me! thanksyou
          Service tag : 3G7H9Y2
          Attached Files

Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            Service tag : 3G7H9Y2
            Thank you. works perfectly.
            how can i do it myself. I have a few more machines with the same problem!

Comment

Originally posted by luvbe3 View Post
              Thank you. works perfectly.
              how can i do it myself. I have a few more machines with the same problem!
              Hello let me guess your notebook starts as Manufacturing Mode
              This is a big secret how experienced members here manipulate the BIOS to start it like that.
              If you compare a locked and an unlocked file with HxD Editor, you will see that a maximum of 3 or 4 bytes have been changed.
              Always FDAA to FD00 or FCAA to FD00.
              It may be that users do this using the LBE++ software, but I don't know for sure.
              There is also a let's say rustic alternative as seen in this YouTube video.
              Since Dell stores its password in the EC area of the BIOS, it is probably sufficient to search for the beginning of the block with 01 00 00 hex and delete the entire block length (h) 4000.
              Unfortunately, no member will help you how to activate manufacturing mode, many have already tried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxdl59j7u0

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                Hello let me guess your notebook starts as Manufacturing Mode
                This is a big secret how experienced members here manipulate the BIOS to start it like that.
                If you compare a locked and an unlocked file with HxD Editor, you will see that a maximum of 3 or 4 bytes have been changed.
                Always FDAA to FD00 or FCAA to FD00.
                It may be that users do this using the LBE++ software, but I don't know for sure.
                There is also a let's say rustic alternative as seen in this YouTube video.
                Since Dell stores its password in the EC area of the BIOS, it is probably sufficient to search for the beginning of the block with 01 00 00 hex and delete the entire block length (h) 4000.
                Unfortunately, no member will help you how to activate manufacturing mode, many have already tried.

Thank you very much. I used hxd to compare the two files and found the differences and I was able to do it myself... thank you again everyone

Comment

lol, there's no secret, you just have to THINK! Just compare locked file against unlocked one and ... there will be light!
                  that video from youtube is laughable, check on this 8Mb dump and you'll see that "password area" (hihihi) does not include modifications to put the machine into manufacturing mode.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nguyendo_yen View Post
                    please unlock e7300

helpme
                    try and report!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                      lol, there's no secret, you just have to THINK! Just compare locked file against unlocked one and ... there will be light!
                      that video from youtube is laughable, check on this 8Mb dump and you'll see that "password area" (hihihi) does not include modifications to put the machine into manufacturing mode.
                      Hello, thank you for your funny answer, but what I wanted to get at was another way to show how the password disappears. You could also use a third-party BIOS (a different notebook) from Dell, add the DMI, clean the ME region and flash it will also work. In my opinion, Dell, unlike Lenovo, is not interested in great security for their password. In addition, the video does not say that this leads to manufacturing mode. The users who ask to unlock it here don't care whether it's in manufacturing mode or how the password disappears. Many roads lead to Rome (proverb)
                      But I will think further thanks for the tip.

Comment

Hello, thank you for your funny answer, but what I wanted to get at was another way to show how the password disappears. You could also use a third-party BIOS (a different notebook) from Dell, add the DMI, clean the ME region and flash it will also work. In my opinion, Dell, unlike Lenovo, is not interested in great security for their password. In addition, the video does not say that this leads to manufacturing mode. The users who ask to unlock it here don't care whether it's in manufacturing mode or how the password disappears. Many roads lead to Rome (proverb)
                        But I will think further thanks for the tip.
                        I did try that "solution" from youtube video and guess what? Doesn't work, laptop won't power on. To say "was another way to show how the password disappears" 1st you have to be sure that this "another way" is working but you just took a piece of info from net and post it here. Look at comments ... Did you try "third-party BIOS"? Like the one from video, right? It's like you want to go from London to Rome via Hong-Kong.
                        Last edited by volinakis; 10-18-2023, 02:09 AM.
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello! Please be kind and help me with this locked dump.
                          Laptop Dell Latitude 7300, MB EDC30 LA-G861P rev 1.0 (A00) , Service Tag BN6R453
                          Thank you!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mirceaflorin View Post
                            Hello! Please be kind and help me with this locked dump.
                            Laptop Dell Latitude 7300, MB EDC30 LA-G861P rev 1.0 (A00) , Service Tag BN6R453
                            Thank you!
                            Try ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Try ...
                              Offset 14524
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Try ...
                                Thank you! Works great.

Comment

BIOS for edc30 LA-G861P V1.0 NO DISPLAY

Hi can I get a BIN for Dell 7300 edc30 LA-G861P V1.0

No Display.
                                  Below is my old file from UT2 and UT6

Thanks in advance.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: BIOS for edc30 LA-G861P V1.0 NO DISPLAY

Originally posted by GB1999 View Post
                                    Hi can I get a BIN for Dell 7300 edc30 LA-G861P V1.0

No Display.
                                    Below is my old file from UT2 and UT6

Thanks in advance.
                                    Service tag number ? This is rule of forums.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

service tag number 3JD72Z2 MFG YR 2019

LATITUDE 7300

Comment

Originally posted by GB1999 View Post
                                        service tag number 3JD72Z2 MFG YR 2019

LATITUDE 7300
                                        The size of a complete bios file should be MB, not KB.

Comment

Hi there, just realize that the BIOS chip is not the original one for the laptop. It is showing only 1MB bios chip. Can i get the bios bin only, So that i can find a new bios chip and reprograme and fix it back.

Comment

Working...
                                          X