plz i need bios asus rog strix g531gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: plz i need bios asus rog strix g531gt

same issue sir can't continue setup loading hang on loading screen can't continue to main format set up area
    Attached Files

Comment

Try a different SSD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

with out ssd can't proceed to windows format section menu it will stop loading spin please help what possible action for this thanks a lot

Comment

I have no solution for this case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

atleast try to edit bios
            pls sir

Comment

Originally posted by Tanker2k View Post
              atleast try to edit bios pls sir
              Here is your bios
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post
                Here is your bios
                thank you so much i will try this one

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post
                  Here is your bios
                  still same issue it will stuck on loading screen even without ssd just a flash drive OS only wont get in setup menu

Comment

Hello !
                    I have an Asus G531 GT ROG_Strix G_G531GT that has been unused for almost half a year .. and now it doesn't give - except sometimes - image on the internal On the external monitor it works very well without blue screens without image blocking! Sometimes ..purely random I have an image on his display without interruptions without streaks! Without moving anything at all, sometimes I have an image on his display, then when I restart, no!! I have external ones instead! I thought about the lvds cable, I flexed it, but nothing happens!! I tried a few dumps but still nothing!
                    Oide something!!!
                    thank you !!

Comment

Originally posted by babanu View Post
                      Hello !
                      I have an Asus G531 GT ROG_Strix G_G531GT that has been unused for almost half a year .. and now it doesn't give - except sometimes - image on the internal On the external monitor it works very well without blue screens without image blocking! Sometimes ..purely random I have an image on his display without interruptions without streaks! Without moving anything at all, sometimes I have an image on his display, then when I restart, no!! I have external ones instead! I thought about the lvds cable, I flexed it, but nothing happens!! I tried a few dumps but still nothing!
                      Oide something!!!
                      thank you !!
                      if you have an image on the external screen, you have nothing to do with the bios...check the display, the LVDS cable, the video chipset..
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but could i get some help removing the password from this bios?
                        model:GL731GT-RB73
                        board: g531gt rev 1.5
                        processor: 9750h (i think)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Slt. Svp j'ai besoin du Bios Asus rog strix G531GW rev 1.6.
                          Hi. Please I need Bios Asus rog strix G531GW rev 1.6.thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Issiak87 View Post
                            Slt. Svp j'ai besoin du Bios Asus rog strix G531GW rev 1.6.
                            Hi. Please I need Bios Asus rog strix G531GW rev 1.6.thanks in advance
                            Upload your BIOS Backup here, write your device Serial Number and take an image for any Barcode/QR code sticker on the motherboard.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please I need Bios for this Asus rog strix G531GW MAIN BOARD REV 1.6
                              SN:KBNRCV04L70048BF
                              CN:8WXY
                              MFD:2019-11
                              Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Please I need Bios for this Asus rog strix G531GW MAIN BOARD REV 1.6
                                SN:KBNRCV04L70048BF
                                CN:8WXY
                                MFD:2019-11
                                Thanks
                                Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me results.

Your Serial Number is "KBNRCV04L70048F" not "KBNRCV04L70048BF".
                                Attached Files
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post

OK i will try it and get back to you. Thanks in advance

Comment

I reprogrammed the bios and started the computer. The screen flashes once and sees nothing.

Comment

I reprogrammed the bios and started the computer. The screen flashes once and sees nothing.
                                      Flashes mean showing Image, Logo or what?
                                      What was your Main Problem?
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Flashes mean showing Image, Logo or what?
                                        What was your Main Problem?
                                        His main problem was that the computer was flashing the Asus logo. But now the screen just flashes white light.

Comment

His main problem was that the computer was flashing the Asus logo. But now the screen just flashes white light.
                                          I don't have another option, but you can try to program back your BIOS Backup and see if the device will do the same or it will back to the Main Problem.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X