Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Surface Pro 7 NEED BIOS. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From experience, always confirm bios is OK via uefi tool after backup, it is very important else you'll end up with bootloop when you reprogram it.
    You'll get invalid checksum or any error messages at the bottom of the uefi tool.

Again, using another chip instead of the one that came with the surface pro won't allow it to touch or boot fast.
    Last edited by Udemzy; 04-22-2024, 02:18 PM.

Comment

plz fix old bios surface pro 7 + 1961
      logo 4 sec shutdown
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by azizi abdelhak View Post
      plz fix old bios surface pro 7 + 1961
      logo 4 sec shutdown
      Sn 026716614953

Comment

Originally posted by azizi abdelhak View Post

Sn 026716614953
        Send to you, try
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Udemzy View Post
          From experience, always confirm bios is OK via uefi tool after backup, it is very important else you'll end up with bootloop when you reprogram it.
          You'll get invalid checksum or any error messages at the bottom of the uefi tool.

Again, using another chip instead of the one that came with the surface pro won't allow it to touch or boot fast.
          Any information on that topic? I opened the file in the corresponding flash image tool and so far it looked ok. I just get the stupid boot loop and even without the battery i can´t get rid off it. Thats why i was thinking it´ll be the Bios. If you have different routine or software on hand, i´m happy to learn

Comment

Please help me unlock password surface pro 7
            Serial Number: 014870101453
            thanks!
            Attached Files
            ************************************************** ***********************************
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ************************************************** ***********************************

Comment

Originally posted by clrscr View Post
              Please help me unlock password surface pro 7
              Serial Number: 014870101453
              thanks!
              here
              Attached Files
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

here
                thanks!!!
                >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                X