Bios Toshiba Tecra X40-E-1GQ request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios Toshiba Tecra X40-E-1GQ request

Hi Everyone, I really hope someone can help. I need to get a bios to write to my Toshiba X40-E. I've managed to download the old 16mb one from the bios chip and need to overwrite it.

Really appreciate any help you can give. Cheers

Re: Bios Toshiba Tecra X40-E-1GQ request

Originally posted by jackster2 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I really hope someone can help. I need to get a bios to write to my Toshiba X40-E. I've managed to download the old 16mb one from the bios chip and need to overwrite it.

Really appreciate any help you can give. Cheers
    post the original bios ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Will this work to remove the supervisor password that is preventing me from reinstalling Windows?

Comment

It depends where the password is stored.If its stored in the EC and the chip is an SMSC MEC then the only way is by challenge-response code ,or by replacing the chip with a password free one from a donor board. The Tecra X40-D has the MEC chip,not sure about the X40-E
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-13-2020, 07:42 AM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you for your reply, that very irritating. I bet Toshiba will charge a fortune. Are they the only ones that can provide the challenge code response do you think?

Comment

No they`re not the only ones.If you post the code here if you`re lucky someone will give you the response code for free. You can find password unlock services around the net and ebay.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hi i have this bios can you remove password for me
              its toshiba tecra x40-e bios
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X