Originally posted by hilar View Post
    G3BA DAG3BAMBAH0 REV HW25Q64JV
    i need bios .
    thanks

old bios
    Bios extras update site Hp..

DMI+KEYWIN

220000-2210FF
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: G3ba dag3bambah0 rev h w25q64jv

Originally posted by peste View Post
      Bios extras update site Hp..

DMI+KEYWIN

220000-2210FF

I've tried. Capslook light blinks 3 times normal and 2 times short. no image

Comment

hello i don't have cpu ic can you help me
        Attached Files

Comment

DAG3BAMBAH0 REV.H

PWM controller IC - CPU power

ISL95829A

Comment

I also got this laptop and after the firmware update from windows board gives 5 long and 3 short blinks...I tried a flash from this site and it works, but it needs 30 seconds to boot and it asks for a bios recovery ,and when i do the recovery from USB it goes to black screen again, but this time no blink codes...

i have the original dump from the chip, can anyone fix it?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
              Vesko356 commented
              Editing a comment
              Read the rules before posting
              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
              • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Sorry Vesko,

laptop is :

omen 17-an020nm

SN 5CD74928J6

Prod id 2QE55EA#BED

The board is DAG3BAMBAH0 REV.H

Comment

Originally posted by huzo View Post
              I also got this laptop and after the firmware update from windows board gives 5 long and 3 short blinks...I tried a flash from this site and it works, but it needs 30 seconds to boot and it asks for a bios recovery ,and when i do the recovery from USB it goes to black screen again, but this time no blink codes...

i have the original dump from the chip, can anyone fix it?

Anyone please?Check the dump?

Comment

Anyone please?Check the dump?
                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                โคต

7. Extracting BIOS/EC firmware from update packages
                7.1. Desktops
                7.2. Laptops
                7.2.1. Acer
                7.2.2. Asus
                7.2.3. Dell
                7.2.4. HP
                7.2.5. Lenovo

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.โ€‹
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you, but believe it or not, i was trying to extract it from exe, but it won't do it, can't find the dump in the temp folder,can't extract with winrar...i try to read the forum always before posting questions, and i saw this post that you pasted...that's why i asked for help...

Comment

Thank you, but believe it or not, i was trying to extract it from exe, but it won't do it, can't find the dump in the temp folder,can't extract with winrar...i try to read the forum always before posting questions, and i saw this post that you pasted...that's why i asked for help...
                    Strange, it cannot be extracted.

Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Strange, it cannot be extracted.
                      I don't know what problems you both are facing, the file extracts without any problem.
                      Attached Files
                      Thanks to all supporters.โ€‹
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Win 11 doesn't work, i had to use a win10 laptop to extract it...

And i solved the issue, the issue was a bad chip...i salvaged a different one ,flashed it and all was good...i got the manufacturer mode active, turned that off, inputed the information and all is good...interesting , the old chip flashed succesfully but the bios was in recovery mode and tried searching for USB with bios update every time i powered the laptop, and flashed the bios again and again in loop,that's when i figured the chip was bad...

Comment

Working...
                        X