Upload your original bios file
      Please give me step

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5500 Bios password

Originally posted by totorona View Post
        please give me step
        Аgain:
        Originally posted by vesko356 View Post
        rules update for bios requests/offers *avoid banning, read before posting*:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
        Originally posted by piernov View Post

— you are requesting help
        if you do not abide by the following rules, your post will be deleted.

you must:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
          Аgain:

i searh but is complex for me . i whant say if possible to remove dor me model XXXXXXXXX-8FC8 ?

3.4. Dell

Dell laptops store the password in EC. However, some generators exist depending on the code suffix.
          See: https://beta.bios-pw.org/ .
          Note: The 6FF1 suffix has a bug,use your service tag with the BF97 suffix instead,Example: 1234ABC-BF97
          There is no publicly available 8FC8 generator available at the moment.
          The CTRL-ENTER-ENTER keystroke after the password only applied to laptops with a suffix (xxxxxxx-8FC8 for example), until Dell also required it in some laptops using System Disable 16-Hex algorithm, on which only the Password+ENTER was needed at first and then in some models you needed the CTRL-ENTER-ENTER to properly delete the system passwords, otherwise the password would remain SET upon the automatic system reboot if just doing Password+ENTER until the proper CTRL-ENTER-ENTER keystroke was performed in certain models.

where is this information

Comment

i searh but is complex for me . i whant say if possible to remove dor me model XXXXXXXXX-8FC8 ?

3.4. Dell

Dell laptops store the password in EC. However, some generators exist depending on the code suffix.
            Note: The 6FF1 suffix has a bug,use your service tag with the BF97 suffix instead,Example: 1234ABC-BF97
            The CTRL-ENTER-ENTER keystroke after the password only applied to laptops with a suffix (xxxxxxx-8FC8 for example), until Dell also required it in some laptops using System Disable 16-Hex algorithm, on which only the Password+ENTER was needed at first and then in some models you needed the CTRL-ENTER-ENTER to properly delete the system passwords, otherwise the password would remain SET upon the automatic system reboot if just doing Password+ENTER until the proper CTRL-ENTER-ENTER keystroke was performed in certain models.

At least , what are you searching for here !!

Comment

3.4. Dell

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                pload your original bios file
                this ans
                Last edited by Vesko356; 04-29-2023, 11:21 AM. Reason: Editing of unnecessarily large quote font size.

Comment

this ans
                  Do you have a hot air , programer and twiser

Comment

this ans
                    Again (third time), read carefully all the information in the topics I have already pointed out! Most of the questions (if not all) are answered in these threads. No one has the intention (or time) to tutor you personally here in this thread, your questions are starting to get off-topic here. Also, try to write in a literate and respectful manner, writing in slang style like "ans" and so on are not allowed. I warn you one last time!

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                    1. How to dump and flash
                    1.1. BIOS
                    BIOS can be updated from software using the manufacturer's tool. It can also often be dumped from software (although not really reliable).
                    However, if you need to re-flash the BIOS because the computer does not boot and BIOS recovery procedure does not work, you need an external programmer.
                    Likewise, if you want to modify the BIOS to remove a password, it must be done with an external programmer.

When flashing a BIOS always make a backup first. Take 2 or 3 different dumps and make sure they are identical.
                    On Windows, you can use the command "fc /b" to check if two dumps are identical.
                    Make sure that the dumps looks good, i.e. not filled with 0x00 or 0xFF. After compression, if the file has a size of only a few kilobytes, the EEPROM was most likely not read properly.

Additionally, please read the FAQ at: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98665
                    Last edited by Vesko356; 04-29-2023, 11:42 AM.

Comment

5500 Bios password UN PASS SER thanks

5500 Bios password UN PASS SER
                      thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: 5500 Bios password UN PASS SER thanks

Originally posted by ahmedelwn View Post
                        5500 Bios password UN PASS SER
                        thanks
                        Try and replay
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: 5500 Bios password UN PASS SER thanks

Originally posted by farouk_1994 View Post
                          Try and replay
                          Thank you my friend it works

Comment

please
                            can you unlock this bios
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedmoussaa View Post
                              please
                              can you unlock this bios
                              Ready Bro
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                                Ready Bro
                                please help to unlock

thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by interpc View Post
                                  please help to unlock

thanks
                                  1st boot press F2, write Service Tag, disable Absolute, save, restart, 2nd boot press alt+F to exit factory mode.
                                  Attached Files
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

please unlock my bios
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by paul13 View Post
                                      please unlock my bios
                                      1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.Good luck.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                                        Here is the dump of Winbond 25Q256JV (Dell Latitude 5500).
                                        tried replacing me-region. laptop shuts down after 5 seconds
                                        Could you help me to unlock it, please ?
                                        Thx in advance.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by igor-n View Post
                                          Hello,
                                          Here is the dump of Winbond 25Q256JV (Dell Latitude 5500).
                                          tried replacing me-region. laptop shuts down after 5 seconds
                                          Could you help me to unlock it, please ?
                                          Thx in advance.
                                          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.Good luck.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X