No announcement yet.

LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could someone help me get rid of the supervisor password on this?? I've tried with autopatcher and some other things from forum but no luck, is e595 20NF thankyouuouou 💖
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

sssss
      Thanks.

Done everything in the correct order. After the patch i flashed the original bios and i was able to access the setup without password. Then i shut the machine off. I connected an empty ssd and when immediately the bios password came back...
      Any ideas? I will do it again one more time.

Comment

Can someone patch this for me please?

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

ok
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can you remove the password of my ThinkPad device? Since I was not sure what information was required, I also added the bios image. Thanks in advance.

Model: 6th Gen ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20KGS3W813
            Serial: PF18BC5H
            Attached Files

Comment

I had to double post because I couldn't edit my previous post, I'm sorry. Even though it was late, I was able to notice the patch file. After following the commands exactly, the password was removed. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, I have a Lenovo P14s gen 2 and I opened it up to clean the fan, now when I turn it on it says 'bottom cover tamper detected' and I cant remember the Supervisor Password. Would this work on solving that issue? Thanks

Comment

Hello.
                  I did the patching, put it on the laptop, turned it on, went through the steps. so far everything is fine.
                  I restored the original bios. and now it doesn't do anything except for one led blink.
                  If I unsolder the bios chip, it still does the same thing.
                  Laptop is T470
                  Help please!

Comment

lenovo t450s

hi can someone help me. auto patcher worked well but after original bios flash, laptop does not boot. fan runs and stops and also black screen

Comment

Hi.

I have a E490 Device. The DXE Driver shows me 458478389 as Hardware-ID.
                      Can anyone generate the Key for me?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder1986 View Post
                        Hello.
                        I did the patching, put it on the laptop, turned it on, went through the steps. so far everything is fine.
                        I restored the original bios. and now it doesn't do anything except for one led blink.
                        If I unsolder the bios chip, it still does the same thing.
                        Laptop is T470
                        Help please!
                        I could do it. A 33 ohm resistor came down

Comment

hi i have one lenovo t480 intel 8th gen with computrace ,i tried autopatcher but is stuck in entering setup endesly,any hel will be appreciated

t480
                          type 20l5-0018us
                          sn pf-1s3ylg 1907

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by retrooo View Post
                            hi i have one lenovo t480 intel 8th gen with computrace ,i tried autopatcher but is stuck in entering setup endesly,any hel will be appreciated

t480
                            type 20l5-0018us
                            sn pf-1s3ylg 1907
                            try .. giving me feedback makes me happy to help more
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hardware ID: 458478389
                              Key?

Can anyone help me please?

Comment

If you use the AUTO-PATCHER offered here, you don't need a hardware ID.
                                This point is simply skipped with enter.

STEP 5: Press enter when it shows Hardware ID

Comment

Thank you for responce.

Before I found this forum, I bought a so-called "password unlock chip" and soldered it to the board.
                                  Now the notebook tells me something about wrong UEFI variables, shows me the hardware ID and expects a key.
                                  I also don't know what happens if I just press Enter. I don't want the whole thing to become worthless.

Comment

Hello, you've caught quite a bit of fraud, the chip is worthless. After patching, you have to reinstall the original BIOS of the notebook. (which you don't have) I would read the original BIOS chip three times and compare the contents to see if everything matches. Patch the original BIOS with the autopatcher and then restore the original BIOS. Forget about the chewed chip.

Comment

Originally posted by retrooo View Post

t480
                                      type 20l5-0018us
                                      sn pf-1s3ylg 1907
                                      When Supervisor Password is DISABLED and you just want to De-Activate Computrace, you must first set the Supervisor Password and then (read)-patch-program the patched BIOS file and perform the unlock procedure which will reset the known Supervisor Password and de-activate Absolute Computrace. To finish just program the Original BIOS.

Comment

lenovo t470s

hi can someone help me. i need patch me please! Thanks!​
                                        Attached Files

Comment

ok
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X