LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

The EC chip is not MEC is NPCX997KAABX. Not sure this chip is programmable. There is a 16 Mb chip. I have only board view for this model.
    Last edited by olegi; 09-06-2023, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by olegi View Post
      Thank you It works very well.
      good

Comment

Hello,
        I need help with Lenovo T470P. It has COMPUTRANCE and i want to disable it like i do with 50+ lenovo T470/T480 but in this laptop i have problem.

1.First I turn on laptop and add supervisor password (only with supervisor password autopatcher can reset computrance)
        2.Turn off computer and dissasembly all battery and power adapter
        3.Remove bios chip
        4.read bios
        5.run autopather but it says bios file is wrong or corrupted
        6.solder bios chip without reflashing it

and now i have a problem. Laptop don't start. only turn on power button and keyboard backlight on 1 sek and nothing else. It's possible that COMPUTRANCE lock computer? I try to flash bios again, and with other dump but still not working.

Sorry for my english and thanks for reply

Comment

The EC chip is not MEC is NPCX997KAABX. Not sure this chip is programmable. There is a 16 Mb chip. I have only board view for this model.
          Ok, I didn't realize it was amd, I know that from 10th gen upwards in Intel CPUs it goes in kbc... but amd I have a doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by ednar88 View Post
            thanks .. after returning the native bios opiate ask for a password....?
            Lenovo t440 biso password how remover

Comment

Originally posted by Hasiya View Post
              Lenovo t440 biso password how remover
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=4
              3.7.2. DXE password bypass driver injection (2012-2018)

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi I have a bios password on Lenovo T14s gen 3 NM-E422 with AMD CPU. There are 2 chips 32mb and 16mb . Did not have a luck with patching bios my self. Can someone help.
                Any one know how to do it ?

Comment

How to remove password Lenovo X390
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ddhlawi View Post
                    How to remove password Lenovo X390
                    Use the forum search function and read some of the X390 threads. Also you must post the serial number and motherboard model,as per the rules

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello wonderful group, I need your wise advice, to start, thanks to you, I have finally managed to remove the administrator lock from my Lenovo T470 and it now allows me to modify the bios, now my problem is that when I connect the SSD m2 PCI NVME hard drive immediately The password lock appears, but when I turn on the PC without said hard drive there, it does let me enter the bios or execute USB boot, when I do the process to install the operating system, it does not recognize the hard drive, is there a way I can format and thus be able to install the operating system?

In an improvised way, using a mechanical external hard drive, I was able to install the operating system but only with that external hard drive installed. I would like your advice so I can use it in the normal way. I thank you very much for your attention and I hope for your help and suggestions to try to to be able to use my computer correctly.

Comment

I failed to use Lenovo autopatcher script because it opens and closes itself so please some one help remove svp of my t470
                        Attached bios image
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Angabow View Post
                          I failed to use Lenovo autopatcher script because it opens and closes itself so please some one help remove svp of my t470
                          Attached bios image
                          Drag and drop .bin file into Autopach.cmd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Angabow View Post
                            Attached bios image
                            try ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

The software cannot read my bios file. My bios chip is Winbond w25q256jw
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kranatos View Post
                                The software cannot read my bios file. My bios chip is Winbond w25q256jw
                                What software, what programmer if you don`t give enough details how can anyone help .If you can`t make a proper backup you won`t be able to write to the chip.

Quote:
                                When flashing a BIOS always make a backup first. Take 2 or 3 different dumps and make sure they are identical.
                                On Windows, you can use the command "fc /b" to check if two dumps are identical.
                                Make sure that the dumps looks good, i.e. not filled with 0x00 or 0xFF. After compression, if the file has a size of only a few kilobytes, the EEPROM was most likely not read properly.

Additionally, please read the FAQ at: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98665.

---------------------------------------

Also you must post the laptop model number and serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING* https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-11-2023, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                  try ...
                                  Thanks alot I will try and feedb ack

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                    What software, what programmer if you don`t give enough details how can anyone help .If you can`t make a proper backup you won`t be able to write to the chip.

Quote:
                                    When flashing a BIOS always make a backup first. Take 2 or 3 different dumps and make sure they are identical.
                                    On Windows, you can use the command "fc /b" to check if two dumps are identical.
                                    Make sure that the dumps looks good, i.e. not filled with 0x00 or 0xFF. After compression, if the file has a size of only a few kilobytes, the EEPROM was most likely not read properly.

Additionally, please read the FAQ at: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98665.

---------------------------------------

Also you must post the laptop model number and serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING* https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

I meant the Auto-patcher software, I dropped the BIN file into the patcher file but it does not start. My model is Thinkbook 16p Gen 3 ARH and SN is pf47e8e0

Comment

Originally posted by Kranatos View Post
                                      I meant the Auto-patcher software, I dropped the BIN file into the patcher file but it does not start. My model is Thinkbook 16p Gen 3 ARH and SN is pf47e8e0
                                      your dump is wrong, if chipset is W25Q256 it should be 32Mb and not 16Mb. Autopatcher doesn't work for your model, open a new thread and dump your bios again, it's 1,8V chipset if it is w25q256jw, if you use CH341A you have to use an adapter for 1.8V.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      all donations are welcome,
                                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                      >>>>>
                                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by adam911 View Post
                                        Hello,
                                        I need help with Lenovo T470P.
                                        Man, I'm in the same boat with you. I have posted it here
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=2665
                                        I'm leaning towards the idea that the EC firmware got damaged. I do not own the programmer that supports flashing the EC. So the plan is to send the board to a guy that can handle such stuff. I'll let you know if we succeed. If you manage to fix your system sooner, pls also let me know.

Comment

hi
                                          please how to unlock lenovo l15 ryzen 7pro

Comment

Working...
                                          X