Next Project:
    X13 Gen 2 Supervisor passworded

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by w1zard90 View Post
      Please patch me the bios
      Lenovo carbon x1 gen 3

11246-1 LGS-1MB 48.4RQ01.011

Or explain to me the way how to remove the password, I own CH341A and SAS IO Programmer
      any help?

Comment

Originally posted by w1zard90 View Post
        any help?
        Read the rules before posting:

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*:
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Originally posted by piernov View Post
        BIOS request section has been getting a little bit wild lately, therefore we need to be more strict with the rules, both for people requesting help and people offering help.

— You are requesting help
        If you do not abide by the following rules, your post will be deleted.

You MUST:
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thanks to the op, it worked flawlessly on an L480, 1st try.

I used a CH341a with a SOP8 clip. I read the bios with Colibri, AsProgrammer and CH341a programmer software and compared using HashTools. I used the latest CH341a drivers.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

It worked perfectly on a T450, many thanks to the creator for his enormous work!

and this great community! ����

Comment

It works on Lenovo A485, just removed password. Thanks.
                badcaps.net

Comment

Worked on a Lenovo T460S!
                  Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                    Hello everyone...
                    Hi. Will it work with lenovo p73 9gen intel . as I am not even able to set time clock or boot from ssd. The os was working butt got wipe . I found it had bios password cant get access now . Any help will be great. I do have the dump from the Bios and its a 32meg if that helps in any way. Yannis.
                    Last edited by Vesko356; 05-20-2023, 04:09 AM. Reason: Removed full OP quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Yannis Honda View Post
                      Hi. Will it work with lenovo p73 9gen intel . as I am not even able to set time clock or boot from ssd. The os was working butt got wipe . I found it had bios password cant get access now . Any help will be great. I do have the dump from the Bios and its a 32meg if that helps in any way. Yannis.
                      Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                      With some trial and error I was able to reliably patch BIOS dumps for SVP-locked Lenovo machines up to the 8th generation
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1825

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

no, i tried on a p73 - no luck.

Comment

Tried on a L560, probably with up to date bios. Did not work.
                          Other people seem to have the same issue as me in that thread, since I could replicate those steps with the autopatcher https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=72789&page=3

Used a T48 with a decent soic8 mount. Just gets the fan on high rpm for around 2 seconds and then it turns off with the powerbutton lit up in green/yellow and does not post. Tried pulling out the drive, putting a new one in, using the locked drive.

if anyone has a tip for me what I could try next, please let me know.

Comment

I got it to work!!!
                            Maybe it was due to testing windows 11 right now. Someone here mentioned hashtools. I tried it out and saw that my generated bios had a different hash. So I just switched to linux and after altering the python command in autopatcher to python3 it worked flawlessly

Comment

not working in t14 gen 2 ..

Comment

I need help, I downloaded the python software, after starting the autopatcher file, it shows up for a second and turns off. I don't know where to look for a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaduselhombre View Post
                                  I need help, I downloaded the python software, after starting the autopatcher file, it shows up for a second and turns off. I don't know where to look for a solution.
                                  Read the instructions carefully.

"From command line use either autopatch.cmd (Windows) or autopatch.sh (Linux) as follows:
                                  "

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

T480 (Type 20L5, 20L6) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20L6
                                    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz
                                    BIOS version:*N24ET72W*1.47

Can I remove supervisor password from T480 and can someone explain step by step me? I have to solve it coz inside battery does not work and also I'm not an IT guy😥

Comment

upload bios we will remove it for u

Comment

Originally posted by aungkyawmoe View Post
                                        T480 (Type 20L5, 20L6) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 20L6
                                        Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz
                                        BIOS version:*N24ET72W*1.47

Can I remove supervisor password from T480 and can someone explain step by step me? I have to solve it coz inside battery does not work and also I'm not an IT guy😥
                                        The instructions are at post #1 ,you will need an SPI programmer to backup the chip.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=2523

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Lenovo x240
                                          NM-A091
                                          After flashing... I restored the original file
                                          When I turn on the pc, it just shows a black screen

Plz help
                                          And thnks

Comment

Working...
                                          X