Clear All

Re: help me mac pro 820-4924-a

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    >
    thank you working 100/100

Comment

Re: 820-4924-A need bios unlock

please clear me password
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrnixdorf View Post
        please clear me password
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Not working

Comment

Originally posted by Mrnixdorf View Post
            please clear me password
            >
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

820-4924-A EFI password clear

Hi, I have this A1502 Macbook Pro with EFI Lock.
              I dumped the EFI file and tried cleaning the password searching for $SVS but laptop won't turn on after that.

With original dump it boots OK, so I'm thinking I did something wrong with the EFI file.

Can someone please help me with password cleaning?
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: 820-4924-A EFI password clear

Originally posted by lazaro.089 View Post
                Hi, I have this A1502 Macbook Pro with EFI Lock.
                I dumped the EFI file and tried cleaning the password searching for $SVS but laptop won't turn on after that.

With original dump it boots OK, so I'm thinking I did something wrong with the EFI file.

Can someone please help me with password cleaning?
                >
                Attached Files

Comment

a1502

hi, i am newbee on bios reading and writting.
                  I try unlocking EFI lock!

macbook pro a1502
                  serial :c02sf8kgfvh3
                  emc 2835
                  820-4924-A

i think this is original backed up .bin file
                  but i dont know it is 100% original bios file ( 80% it is )
                  after i try some efi files write read write read and now, when i was flashing this original bios on chip. ITS NOT CHARGING my batery on my macbook pro :-(
                  nad i need tutorial for my ssd disk, becouse its formated :-/
                  can someone help me or better go and jump from bridge?
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Re: a1502

Originally posted by ultravarialheadspin View Post
                    hi, i am newbee on bios reading and writting.
                    I try unlocking EFI lock!

macbook pro a1502
                    serial :c02sf8kgfvh3
                    emc 2835
                    820-4924-A

i think this is original backed up .bin file
                    but i dont know it is 100% original bios file ( 80% it is )
                    after i try some efi files write read write read and now, when i was flashing this original bios on chip. ITS NOT CHARGING my batery on my macbook pro :-(
                    nad i need tutorial for my ssd disk, becouse its formated :-/
                    can someone help me or better go and jump from bridge?
                    try this .. the posted bios is longer..it was cut, and the password was cleaned ..
                    Attached Files
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      try this .. the posted bios is longer..it was cut, and the password was cleaned ..
                      you are genius now macbook booting but when i make clear instalation from my usb stick ( mojave ) when instaling it restart on 10% cca 20 seconds when macbook booted. i dont know why ( bad .bin file? ) when i start notebook its shows question mark 8 times blink then macbook restarted then question mark and then 9 times blink and restarted all the time same

Comment

you are genius now macbook booting but when i make clear instalation from my usb stick ( mojave ) when instaling it restart on 10% cca 20 seconds when macbook booted. i dont know why ( bad .bin file? ) when i start notebook its shows question mark 8 times blink then macbook restarted then question mark and then 9 times blink and restarted all the time same
                        try this and be careful when writing ..
                        Attached Files

Comment

i dont know what is : ( be carwfull when you written it ) when i desolder bios chip from macbook mltherboard i am going solderong onto xgecu pro. then i load your file, then click on erase all, and then click to writte your file. then unsolder and solder back to macbook pro board. then use usb mojave and press alt, then i am choosing usb stick instalation.

it is good or some fault on my steps?

Comment

i dont know what is : ( be carwfull when you written it ) when i desolder bios chip from macbook mltherboard i am going solderong onto xgecu pro. then i load your file, then click on erase all, and then click to writte your file. then unsolder and solder back to macbook pro board. then use usb mojave and press alt, then i am choosing usb stick instalation.

it is good or some fault on my steps?
                            I wrote this because the bios in post # 32 was longer than it should be..something happened to read them..it can also happen when writing ... (that means) ... somewhere you got it wrong..or the equipment bad..check the bios with the HxD program ..

Comment

I wrote this because the bios in post # 32 was longer than it should be..something happened to read them..it can also happen when writing ... (that means) ... somewhere you got it wrong..or the equipment bad..check the bios with the HxD program ..
                              how it is possible? now the mackbook pro not boot, nothing happen when i start notebook with plugget charger.

the first bios that you post was good but all 20 seconds notebook restarted himself. idk why :-( it is battery not good? can be booted macbook without batery with power cable ?

Comment

how it is possible? now the mackbook pro not boot, nothing happen when i start notebook with plugget charger.

the first bios that you post was good but all 20 seconds notebook restarted himself. idk why :-( it is battery not good? can be booted macbook without batery with power cable ?
                                then use the bios that works.

Comment

then use the bios that works.
                                  first bios from you works great but after 20 seconds macbook bootloop restart same again again again

Comment

This bios is locked, can someone help?
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hejmedmig View Post
                                      This bios is locked, can someone help?
                                      >
                                      Attached Files

Comment

I have the error "this computer is disabled" and the "find my mac" error too. Can someone unlock this file? Thank you in advance.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Nevermind, I have successfully cleaned the bin file, after analyzing and comparing previous locked and unlocked files on this thread. I did the RAM reset too and was able to see the original owner and guest accounts, still passworded. New owner requested complete erasure of local hard drive. Thanks to our dedicated forum members.

Comment

Working...
                                          X