SPIN314-51 bios password request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPIN314-51 bios password request

Any chance of a bios password for SPIN314-51?

Re: SPIN314-51 bios password request

Post your bios backup .

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41797

We can only help you if you post your bios backup.
    You can buy a cheap bios programmer to backup your bios and then post it here, or buy an unlock key on ebay,you have buyer protection on ebay.
    This ch341a programmer on aliexpress has everything you need to backup your bios:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32895557449.html
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Can you point to a guide on backing up bios? Seem to be a lot of parts in the ch341a programmer on aliexpress, and there's probably no English guide.
      TIA

Comment

Originally posted by bradastu View Post
        Thanks for the feedback. Can you point to a guide on backing up bios? Seem to be a lot of parts in the ch341a programmer on aliexpress, and there's probably no English guide.
        TIA
        >>> English guide <<<
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-07-2023, 08:40 AM. Reason: edited winraid link
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thanks for all the info. I'm working through the English guide to bios backup. In the meantime, could you tell me if this kit is up to the task: https://shopee.co.th/CH341A-CH341-24...635.2181547010
          It's available locally and would be delivered fast, but seems to have fewer components than the one on aliexpress.
          Ebay vendors have told me they don't have a solution using a master code, so I'll have to dismantle the unit, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by bradastu View Post
            Thanks for all the info. I'm working through the English guide to bios backup. In the meantime, could you tell me if this kit is up to the task: https://shopee.co.th/CH341A-CH341-24...635.2181547010
            It's available locally and would be delivered fast, but seems to have fewer components than the one on aliexpress.
            Ebay vendors have told me they don't have a solution using a master code, so I'll have to dismantle the unit, it seems.
            There is no 1.8v (newer Acer models using 1.8v bios chip) adapter in this kit and the soic clip, so better use SMDFlea suggestion.
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
            X