• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp Probook 640 g2 bios password

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
    Hope that you`re not using a clip! .
    I'm not using a clip.
    I removed the chip from the notebook and soldered it to the eprom reader.
    I read the eprom and then saved the file.
    after I unlocked it.

Comment

Can't agree about the clip thing. 95% of the time I use a clip on soic8 chips. It either works flawlessly or verification gives me an error which makes me read again. And errors almost always happen when I have broken a wire on my programmer.

It is more about what programmer and software is used and how the user uses them. Success comes with knowledge here.

But yes, reading unsoldered chips is easier but this doesn't mean that you don't have to verify what you read. It is always something you must do.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
        Can't agree about the clip thing. 95% of the time I use a clip on soic8 chips. It either works flawlessly or verification gives me an error which makes me read again. And errors almost always happen when I have broken a wire on my programmer.

It is more about what programmer and software is used and how the user uses them. Success comes with knowledge here.

But yes, reading unsoldered chips is easier but this doesn't mean that you don't have to verify what you read. It is always something you must do.
        Can you help me?

Comment

Upload your files.

You need a file with clean ME and VSS section from your file (if it is intact).

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
            Upload your files.

You need a file with clean ME and VSS section from your file (if it is intact).
            This is the file read with the Ch341 programmer version 1.29.
            Also attached with information about the motherboard.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 12:15 PM.

Comment

This is the clean of your file

Comment

This is the clean of your file
                Did not work.
                Please, clean this file that I saved in version 1.32 of the eprom reader.
                This version 1.32 turns on the notebook, but the monitor does not turn on, and the fan runs at full speed.
                Thank you.

Comment

1.32 clean ME

Comment

Originally posted by GValdameri View Post
                    Did not work.
                    Please, clean this file that I saved in version 1.32 of the eprom reader.
                    This version 1.32 turns on the notebook, but the monitor does not turn on, and the fan runs at full speed.
                    Thank you.

try..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

1.32 clean ME
                      Does not work.
                      Turns on the notebook, but the monitor does not turn on, the fan runs at full speed and the NumLock and CapsLock lights flash.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                        try..
                        Does not work.
                        Turns on the notebook, but the monitor does not turn on, the fan runs at full speed, the NumLock and CapsLock lights flash.
                        It also emits 3 beeps followed by another 2 beeps.

I left the notebook on for several minutes but nothing changes.

Comment

try it too
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Dear friends.
                            With your help I managed to solve the problem.
                            When testing one of the versions sent by you, the notebook showed beeps and signals on the screen.
                            I identified that the 3 beeps followed by 2 bytes refer to a memory problem.
                            So I cleared the memory (one less problem).
                            after that, i cleaned the monitor connector (one more problem solved).
                            Then, after realizing that there was a signal on the screen, I placed the unlocked bin file that was generated by the programmer Ch341A version 1.32.

The notebook came back to life.
                            You are all great.
                            Thank you for the patience.
                            Thank you all.
                            I'm sorry if my English was not very clear.

Comment

Nice to hear that

Comment

Re: hp probook 640 G2

Hi all i Have hp Probook 640 G2 has bios password can anyone help me plzzz to remove the bios password and anyone can show me how to remove plzzzz

Comment

Re: hp probook 640 G2

Originally posted by spying86 View Post
                                  Hi all i Have hp Probook 640 G2 has bios password can anyone help me plzzz to remove the bios password and anyone can show me how to remove plzzzz
                                  Try mazzive tools : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=hpunlocker

Comment

hi guys i have 640 g2 i hv programed the bios chip bt now it powers on bt no display

Comment

Originally posted by thandazile85@gmail.com View Post
                                      hi guys i have 640 g2 i hv programed the bios chip bt now it powers on bt no display
                                      post the original bios

Comment

Hi, could you also help unlocking my bios?
                                        It's from a HP Probook 640 G2, bios version: N76 Ver.01.13

Comment

Originally posted by mhaita074 View Post
                                          Hi, could you also help unlocking my bios?
                                          It's from a HP Probook 640 G2, bios version: N76 Ver.01.13
                                          Try

Comment

Working...
                                          X