X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP ProBook 450 G3

Originally posted by skazide View Post
    try this
    Unfortunatelly, not working and different versions on post screen and system informaiton screen, N78 Ver. 01.06 and N78 Ver. 01.60
    ... and "system is booting in Manufacturing Program mode, and serial is not correct.

Attached Files
    Last edited by dpanijan; 05-10-2023, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dpanijan View Post
      Unfortunatelly, not working and different versions on post screen and system informaiton screen, N78 Ver. 01.06 and N78 Ver. 01.60
      ... and "system is booting in Manufacturing Program mode, and serial is not correct.

try this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        I forgot to say, charging is still not working
        ... I thing I will deal with working BIOS, but will not upgrade it to last version.

Comment

Originally posted by dpanijan View Post

dmi injected try
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone, please I need a working bios file for HP 450 G3

Board number: DAX63CMB6D1 REV D

I've attached my old bios
            Attached Files

Comment

This might be late coming, but have same issue with forgotten bios password, laptop still operable but I can't install a new OS, modify an existing OS, run live cds etc. After researching the topic seems its 1, replacement motherboard, 2. desolder the bios chip, and either direct replacement, or place the old bios in a reader, dump the bios and using hex editor zero out the password and rewrite to bios, resolder into place. I'm wondering has anyone had any success using either DMIFIT and WNDMIFIT to create a smc.bin for this model. Apparently using the bios info, such as Serial number and UUID etc, you create a unique file for your laptop and it should reset the Bios. Attached is a guide HP had for employees on how to use these tools. Any help greatly appreciated
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by loki1976 View Post
                This might be late coming, but...
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...60#post1226060

Read the rules before posting:
                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                Password removal by laptop brand
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. On the assumption that the SMC method was disabled through bios updates, would it not be true that in some cases, perhaps even my own, where the bios was not updated post 2019, that the SMC solution might indeed work?

Comment

Thanks for the reply. On the assumption that the SMC method was disabled through bios updates, would it not be true that in some cases, perhaps even my own, where the bios was not updated post 2019, that the SMC solution might indeed work?
                    Forget about smc.bin man, HP stopped providing it since 2019, no one here has the tool to generate smc.file file regardless of the bios version.

Comment

I appreciate that. If there is a non-invasive solution that doesn't require soldering or replacing the motherboard, I'd like to thoroughly explore. But the tool to generate the SMC bin is available and I have it, It's called WNDMIFIT, which is explained in the pdf attached in my first post. This file/program was downloaded from this forum.

Comment

I appreciate that. If there is a non-invasive solution that doesn't require soldering or replacing the motherboard, I'd like to thoroughly explore. But the tool to generate the SMC bin is available and I have it, It's called WNDMIFIT, which is explained in the pdf attached in my first post. This file/program was downloaded from this forum.
                        Enough off-topic! WNDMIFIT is not a tool for generating smc.bin files, and there is no other lazy method for unlocking the bios like password encryption from the dump for example or password generator because I expect you to ask that as well. In short "non-invasive solution that doesn't require soldering" does NOT exist for that model.

Comment

Hp 450 g3 product information not valid

Hello, please i need help to remove product information not valid on HP 450 g3.

Motherboard number: DA0X63MB6H1 REV H,

I uploaded the bin file. THANKS.
                          Attached Files

Comment

hp probook 450 g3 3 long beeps 2 short beeps Problem

Serial = 5CD625C81Q

AMD=GPU

bios help
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Nurshad; 08-09-2023, 08:24 AM.

Comment

thank you paste
                              its working well

Comment

Originally posted by jarek79 View Post
                                Thank you. It's working now!
                                So how did you use this .BIN file to successfully solve this issue? Is it dropped into the original firmware folder provided by HP? Is it apart of the BIOS update? How did you make it work?

I have the same issue. Looking to resolve it.

Comment

Any takers on my question? I am curious as to what the process is that was taken for some in the room to solve their issues regarding the HP ProBook 450 G3.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurshad View Post
                                    hp probook 450 g3 3 long beeps 2 short beeps Problem

Serial = 5CD625C81Q

AMD=GPU

bios help
                                    HP ProBook 450 G3 Notebook PC
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Kiurcher View Post
                                      Any takers on my question? I am curious as to what the process is that was taken for some in the room to solve their issues regarding the HP ProBook 450 G3.
                                      This is the content of the bios chip, you must use a programmer to write/read it.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        This is the content of the bios chip, you must use a programmer to write/read it.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                                        Thank you for the reply. I will check the thread you provided so I can understand this process. Appreciate it.

Comment

I have Hp 450 G3 motherboard DA0X63MB6H1 rev:H after flashing, my orange light comes on and does not respond to ignition, please help

Comment

Working...
                                          X