Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello can someone clean my BIOS HP probook 450 g3
    Serial: 5CD72087RG

I tried many bios here but only one works but the device takes more than 30 seconds to start and it doesn't take my wifi card

With original bios it does not turn on directly, it only has a consumption of 30 milliamps and turns on the power button.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blackam8899; 01-09-2024, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Vesko356
      Vesko356 commented
      Editing a comment
      The dump attached to your post is not for HP Probook but for Lenovo Ideapad! Edit yor post with the correct bios backup.

• Blackam8899
      Blackam8899 commented
      Editing a comment
      THANK YOU FRIEND, I CORRECTED IT It says 430 but in reality I was confused it is 450 g3

• Blackam8899
      Blackam8899 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nobody can help me?

Hi everyone, i have a hp 450 g3. it takes at least 30 seconds before it leaves hp logo. i have tried some dumps here. but none of them has worked perfectly. will appreciate if someone could help fix my bios dump below.

sn: 5CD5518BTB
    product: T3L10UT#ABA
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello fam, i need a working bios for an hp 450 g3 laptop
    Has a no display problem and fan spinning at a maximum speed
    board number: dax63cmb6d1 rev d bios

thank you all in advance

Comment

• Vesko356
      Vesko356 commented
      Editing a comment
      Read the rules before posting
      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
      • Name your thread with make, full model numbers and request
      • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
      • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites

Hp 450 G3

DAX63CMB6D1

It has the password on the bios. Can someone help me? Thank you
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaytony View Post
    Hi everyone, i have a hp 450 g3. it takes at least 30 seconds before it leaves hp logo. i have tried some dumps here. but none of them has worked perfectly. will appreciate if someone could help fix my bios dump below.

sn: 5CD5518BTB
    product: T3L10UT#ABA
    The post smdflea referred me to so I can clean the ME region myself was very helpful. I was able to do it myself and it worked perfectly.

For future reference, I also want to know if i replace the bios region using the tools given. Does it affect the description region/laptop information region. I'm talking about where the product ID, serial number, etc is stored.

Comment

Working...
    X