PLS Help, I need BIOS .BIN Files for Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLS Help, I need BIOS .BIN Files for Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX

Hi everyone can help me? i need bios for Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX with (.BIN Files) current "F.48" bios is corrupted and stuck when update from windows and failed to recover (Stuck) I need update using the "rt809f programmer software" but i can't find the .Bin files, anyone can help me?.

I am looking for :
    Type:BIOSVersion:F.50 Rev.A or F.48 for my [XMCQH128AHIG].

Re: PLS Help, I need BIOS .BIN Files for Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX

Originally posted by alleotechno View Post
    Hi everyone can help me? i need bios for Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX with (.BIN Files) current "F.48" bios is corrupted and stuck when update from windows and failed to recover (Stuck) I need update using the "rt809f programmer software" but i can't find the .Bin files, anyone can help me?.

I am looking for :
    Type:BIOSVersion:F.50 Rev.A or F.48 for my [XMCQH128AHIG].
    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX BIN Files

[QUOTE=alleotechno;1278110]Hi everyone who got the Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX with (.BIN Files) I'm stuck when update from windows and failed to recover (Stuck) anyone can help me?.

Thank you.

Comment

Re: Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX BIN Files

[QUOTE=alleotechno;1278134]
        Originally posted by alleotechno View Post
        Hi everyone who got the Hp Omen 15-DH0038TX with (.BIN Files) I'm stuck when update from windows and failed to recover (Stuck) anyone can help me?.

Thank you.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
        X