Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSME System Tools Error

Hello, when i open the CSME System Tools v11 I have this error:

Unable to parse vsccommn.bin at C:/User/Ambiente de Trabalho/CSME System Tools v11 r41/Flash Image Tool/WIN32/vsccommn.bin

How I can solve this problem? Because My ME region is version 11

What this error can be? I try another version 11 and i have the same error...

Family: CSE ME
    Version: 11.0.12.1008
    SKU: Corporate LP
    Chipset: SPT/KBP-LP C
    Last edited by Inforgalaxie; 06-03-2023, 09:18 AM.

Re: CSME System Tools Error

Originally posted by Inforgalaxie View Post

Unable to parse vsccommn.bin at C:/User/Ambiente de Trabalho/CSME System Tools v11 r41/Flash Image Tool/WIN32/vsccommn.bin

Upload your BIOS Backup here, write some information about your device and describe your device problem.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Inforgalaxie View Post

Make a new folder on your desktop,name it anything you want but it must only have only english letters (not letters like ÇÃ).Move all the contents of the FIT folder into the new one (fit.exe ,newfiletmpl.xml ,vsccommn.bin) .Rename your bios backup with english letters and put it in the same folder. Try it, if it doesn`t work move the folder to the C drive and try it from there.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-03-2023, 03:47 PM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        Make a new folder on your desktop,name it anything you want but it must only have only english letters (not letters like ÇÃ).Move all the contents of the FIT folder into the new one (fit.exe ,newfiletmpl.xml ,vsccommn.bin) .Rename your bios backup with english letters and put it in the same folder. Try it, if it doesn`t work move the folder to the C drive and try it from there.

Great!!

Comment

Working...
        X