X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 Unlocked!

Hey

The pic shown is firmware lock

Connect device to a host with Apple configurator get into DFU mode and restore

This will install the OS remove Firmware lock but you will only know if this device is free from ICLOUD or MDM locks when setting up new user space !!

Comment

Originally posted by oxonater View Post
      Hey

The pic shown is firmware lock

Connect device to a host with Apple configurator get into DFU mode and restore

This will install the OS remove Firmware lock but you will only know if this device is free from ICLOUD or MDM locks when setting up new user space !!
      Thanks a lot that worked a treat
      My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD...5d6OgizDqoi_SA

Comment

Did someone try to replace volume ssd nand? When activation lock examining volume maybe changing ssd nand can crack activation lock?

Comment

Did anyone see the unlock videos where a USB stick with macOS installer (and some other stuff presumably) is put on the Mac?

Comment

Its fake!

Uts not fully secured so the restriction in external boot is disabled..

Its a scam! Thats why it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Nico Latour View Post

you can buy icloud free number set (you search for serial who show fmi off, then you buy mac adres buetooth and wifi for this serial and then ready) but m1 and t2 serials not the problem for locked!!!
              hi dear, i see on macbook m1 2 nand chips , on which nand i can find serial number , i want to remove MDM lock only so please if you can help me with this.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                SMDFlea commented
                Editing a comment
                Can`t he`s banned

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Re: M1 Unlocked!

No bypass at all. Hardware and programing. One M1 was unlocked but we do not know how it will hold with updates so be on standby.
              brother i see your post i have Macbook M1 A2338, locked on MDM, on which chip i can find serial number, becuase i already do T2 chips macbook MDM permement remove which is on Bios chip, so i need help for M1 Macbook

Comment

Originally posted by HSBunlock View Post
                brother i see your post i have Macbook M1 A2338, locked on MDM, on which chip i can find serial number, becuase i already do T2 chips macbook MDM permement remove which is on Bios chip, so i need help for M1 Macbook
                In T2 chip you can remove MDM by changing serial number from EEPROM IC but in M1 the serial number inside CPU so the only option is to skip mdm and block connection to apple server. You can try to search on google, there are few posts showing how to do that.

Comment

Working...
                X