Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenovo ideapad 310-15abr CG516 NMA741 only power on with power supply connected,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo ideapad 310-15abr CG516 NMA741 only power on with power supply connected,

does not connect only in battery mode, with power supply works correctly and charges the battery. battety is ok.

if i remove the power supply, it switches off after about 1 second.

if i cheat the bq24780 when injecting 3v on pin 5 it works on battery despite having the indication as the power supply was connected.

SIO have 3.3 all the time. power button 3,3v and ok.

any help please.

thanks Rui.

Re: Lenovo ideapad 310-15abr CG516 NMA741 only power on with power supply connected,

Good Morning.

I did some more tests.
    replaces bq24780 but symptoms remained.

BATT+, B+ voltages are ok, transistor PQ503 is switching correctly and charges the battery, battery has respectively G/S/D 13.6v/7.6v/7.6v, with power supply has 7.9v/7.9v/19v

PU601 and PU602 have voltages +3VLP and +5VLP both on battery and with the power supply connected.

On battery, when pressing the power button, the voltages +3VALW and +5VALW appear momentarily and the fan turns on (about 1 to 2 seconds)

If I inject 3V on the BATT_TEMP line, it connects with the battery, but in the operating system it appears as having the battery disconnected.

If I inject 3V in the ACOK line, it connects with the battery, and everything works normally, but it prematurely discharges the battery even when it is turned off, besides having the charge LED always on.

thank you.

Rui

Comment

Working...
    X