Asus ROG G750JZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus ROG G750JZ

On the 4 mosfet pins theres 0.5v and if i disconect charger it goes slowly down to 0.
    Same with the pin on DC board.

Comment

the green mark on dc board shouldnt go to 0 volt (with charger connected and dc board disconnected from mainboard). that pin should have 19volt.

Comment

Originally posted by dellxps15 View Post
        the green mark on dc board shouldnt go to 0 volt (with charger connected and dc board disconnected from mainboard). that pin should have 19volt.
        When i have DC board disconected from motherboard i can read 19v on that pin but if i plug the DC board into motherboard its 3.88v

Comment

when u have 3.88 volt, some component get hot on mainboard ? check those 2 mosfet or other parts of mainboard if something get hot.

Comment

No atleast not on touch and i dont have thermal camera so i cant look ,but i wanna ask is it safe to asume that its the motherboard problem i am thinking about ordering motherboard and have this one for learning/spare parts etc...

Comment

pch (northbridge ) either is not getting hot ?

not sure if its still a bad dc board that maybe has some problem....

Comment

Well everything sems cold i touched like every mosfet,cap,Ic,cpu.

Comment

Theres a boardview for a G750JW here,it has the same DC-IN jack ,and similar layout.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63471
                  Attached Files
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Theres a boardview for a G750JW here,it has the same DC-IN jack ,and similar layout.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63471

Thx ill try to look where the problem might be.

Comment

So i just found out that if i measure from charger to conected dc-in board i get the 19v so in the end it rly might be the dc -in board somehow shorting ?

edit:same with the back when measuring from charger not dc-in board or motherboard ground.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by TheNikdo; 08-30-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Replace the dc pin i have the same problem the other day.

Comment

use metal of vga connector or metal of usb port as ground and check if u have + 19v on that component marked red and green , or they say -19volt. i think all looks just fine except when u say that external psu connector has 19volt, while it should be the gnd that and 19v sould be in the inside of it.

Comment

Phew guys i ordered new dc-in board and ntb works flawlesly i think that dc-in board pcb was shorting somewhere in the pcb or something like that.
                            I would like to thank all the guys that tryed to help.

Thank you guys

Comment

congratulation for the fix man

Comment

Working...
                              X