[help]asus x553ma water damaged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[help]asus x553ma water damaged!

please help! asus notebook. motherboard x553ma rev 2.0 water damaged. I've cleared at the best all the motherboard. but it is completely dead. i'm a newbie of electronic, but it is the only laptop that i 've and i would like to repair it.

on the power button i haven't any voltage. on the battery connector i've 1,05 volt on pin 4 and 0,80 volt on last two pins.

i don't know what to check and how to check. and i don't find any schematic: could you help me?

Re: [help]asus x553ma water damaged!

Post a pic of the bat connector u r measuring at, either u measure wrong or there is a problem with the power supply.

Comment

if you got 1.05 on battery connector , (if in all pins you dont find any of 3.3 , ) then Sio is not beeing feeded (ldo or main 3.3 line )
      So therefore first thing to do , its to chek if you got 19 volts on all 19 volts rail.

therefore we keep going,

Comment

thanks for your reply! i'm not good with electronic, i hope i can do the right things!

the power supply it's ok (i've 19v on its connector and on the motherboard connector)

how can i understand where to check if i haven't diagrams?
        Last edited by phantomEVO; 02-16-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

so impossible to fix?

i ve found the board view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byi...ew?usp=sharing
          Last edited by phantomEVO; 02-23-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Hi , I also have this computer to fix , I can help you to check your motherboard.
            Mine is dead and the Embedded Controller EC is dead IT8985E.

how is your motherboard now , I know you have the board view .., Plus the guide to repair..

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X