Toshiba Satellite c850 display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba Satellite c850 display

hi guys i really need your help , i got a laptop toshiba c850 mb..PLF/PLR/CSF/CSR DSC REV:2.1 with AMD chip
    problem is no display coming internal or external num lock and caps lock working . change Ram,Cpu,flash bios reflow Amd chip but still same

one more question

how to read schematics this kind of motherboard because there are no components number
    Attached Files

Re: Toshiba Satellite c850 display

Upload the schematic that you are using and lvd connecter is where I would start.

Comment

thanx ..

this one . but i am not sure this is exact schematic
      Attached Files

Comment

Anyone???

Comment

cook the whole board!
          Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

are you serious

Comment

Yes!
              never saw a cpu socket go bad? or memory? do you know witch one? no!
              so in this case without any big damages from flux and other external factors there is a 50%-50% that it will work!
              I had some awesome things repair with the oven. Don`t over estimate it

Comment

ok...

thank you for advice

Comment

Hey Guys,

Here is the boardview to find the location of the components.

good luck
                  Attached Files

Comment

thank you so much hansie55
                    would you like to tell us that where can we find BRD files or how can we download these files . actually i have 3 laptop 2 toshiba c850 & 1 toshiba L850 with same problem no display .

Comment

I had the same problem with a Toshiba L650 and Acer 5750, no printing for small components. I put up a thread for this
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39540
                      Atsio replied that I have to look for boardview on the net.(THANKS ATSIO)
                      I found very view and mostly you have to pay. On the thread is the one for the L650.
                      For the L850 I do not have one yet.
                      Last edited by hansie55; 08-17-2014, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by innocentforeign View Post
                        thank you so much hansie55
                        would you like to tell us that where can we find BRD files or how can we download these files . actually i have 3 laptop 2 toshiba c850 & 1 toshiba L850 with same problem no display .
                        I have a L650 with no display. The lvds connector was pushed in reversed and created damage that way.
                        U6200 was blown and after I replaced it all the voltage, 3V 5V is back but stil no display. I checked the rest of the voltages 1,5;1,8 and they are there. also VBatt 19,46V. I'm stuck now.

Comment

Hello there is there any solution for toshiba c850 no display??? can anyone post for repair?? because my toshiba c850 cannot be fixed even i reflow the amd vga.thanks...

Comment

reball gpu or change it

Comment

i have toshiba c850-b831 can't switch on, any one can help me, thanks

Comment

I have 2 L850-1JH (PLF / PLR / CSF / CSR DSC MB rev_2.1, already soldered new GPU, but still the same. I've tested the BIOS, but remains the same. Also've given reflow SLJ8E BD82HM76, but nothing. No I know what to do. Num lock and caps lock working

Comment

Originally posted by sostoners View Post
                                  I have 2 L850-1JH (PLF / PLR / CSF / CSR DSC MB rev_2.1, already soldered new GPU, but still the same. I've tested the BIOS, but remains the same. Also've given reflow SLJ8E BD82HM76, but nothing. No I know what to do. Num lock and caps lock working
                                  change your CPU!!!
                                  they go bad!

Comment

Try to reflow the GPU RAMs after testing with a working CPU.

Comment

hi friends. like sostoners, i have 2 machines. i change gpu chips approximately 1 months ago with ATI 216-0833000. one week ago the machines turn back. before the gpu change the machines problems are no display and caps lock num lock buttons are also not working as i remember. but now caps lock and num lock are working. i try bios kbc with working ones, but nothing change. any suggestions ?

Comment

Originally posted by bilinch View Post
                                        hi friends. like sostoners, i have 2 machines. i change gpu chips approximately 1 months ago with ATI 216-0833000. one week ago the machines turn back. before the gpu change the machines problems are no display and caps lock num lock buttons are also not working as i remember. but now caps lock and num lock are working. i try bios kbc with working ones, but nothing change. any suggestions ?
                                        I have the same problem with Toshiba Satellite L850-F33B. Powers up ok but no display. CAPS lock and NUM lock work ok. The laptop also boots to windows but there is no display in any of the ports. I have programmed the BIOS to various versions with no help. Anyone have a solution?

Comment

Working...
                                        X