Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps5 has hard time lunching games

Hi,
    I have a ps5 that is displayed a weird behaviour, if I lunch a game (ps4 or ps5, digital or disc) it immediately closes "because of an error". In the corner I have seen 2 different error code. (Np-104139-8 and Np-103913-7). But if I try to lunch the game like 40+ times it finally lunch it and play just fine for hours on end no lag or nothing

-I've tried to reinstall the OS 2 times with the safe mode menu via usb and nothing change.
    - I tried to move a ps4 game to an external drive (don't have a nvme handy at the moment to try ps5 ones) and the issue stay the same
    - I've opened it to check if It has any Liquid Metal spill and a can't find any. Reaplied the Liquid Metal and Add a little more tension to the heatsink bracket while there. No change

Any advice what to verify?

Re: Ps5 has hard time lunching games

on older playstations NP was a license thing - do these games do anything needing internet?
    is the clock date/time set right?

Comment

The game I've tried so far are Astro's playroom ratchet and clank and fall guys ps4. Except fall guys I don't think they used internet a lot. I've restore the license in the account menu and the games still crashes on start

Comment

try asking here .. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/se...p%20103913%207

Comment

For those who are getting here because of the error codes, i've find a list of all the error codes description. this is the result:

NP-103913-7: SCE_NP_UNIVERSAL_DATA_SYSTEM_ERROR_INVALID_NP_BIND
          Np-104139-8: SCE_NP_TROPHY2_ERROR_INVALID_NP_BIND

so it seem i have an issue with "NPBIND" but i don't have much more information for now but it looks more like a software related issue but i'm still checking on the hardware side too

Comment

Working...
          X