Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also information of that capacitor on top of it, i just found out it was knocked out along with highlighted chip posted above

Comment

Hello, Does anyone have the schematics for a RTX 4090 FE 1.07v version?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicDragon View Post
        Hello, i am looking for a EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra Boardview if its not possible at least information of this specific chip highlighted as provided Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1189
Size:	319.7 KB
ID:	3209734
        Do you have a better photo of that component? I can't see the inscription clearly

Comment

Hi,

Any RTX 3050 boardviews or schematics available? Thank you in advance to anyone out there.

Comment

Hi, is there any Boardview / Schematic for Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC 8GB GV-N206SWF2OC-8GD? Thanks

Comment

Hi. Does anyone here have the schematic diagram and boardview of EVGA RTX 2060 Super.

Am trying to find out about the components marked in blue color, they seem to be missing on mine..Click image for larger version

Name:	EVGA RTX 2060 SUPER PCB.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	3220407

Comment

Try to find a detailed photo of them. I need to see what's written on their packages.

Comment

It's hard to see the words written on the components, but it looks like it is written SJ and on pcb U514... And the other one on PCB is U503

Comment

Hello folks!
                    im looking for a rtx 4090 .cad file and a ROG Ally or similar

Thx!

Comment

Hello? Does anyone have asus gtx 1060 3gb phoenix/cg410l? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaysmmarlee View Post
                        It's hard to see the words written on the components, but it looks like it is written SJ and on pcb U514... And the other one on PCB is U503
                        Sorry for the delayed response. You need to find an identical card in order to figure out the exact inscriptions on those components. Then you'll get a change to get them.

Comment

I need the schematic for this video card R9 370 4GB

Comment

• SMDFlea
                            SMDFlea commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Edit your post and add the manufacturer ,and the PCB board model number

HELLO EVERYONE DOES ANYONE HAS A BOARDVIEW gtx 980 04g-p4-2983-kr schematic diagram

Comment

I ask for help with the Geforce RTX 3060 VGA schematic

Comment

Hi, can anyone help me with a board view file of MSI Radeon RX 570 Armor 4G OC? I can't find an exact board view file on the net, help plz. I lost some SMDs on the bottom part and I need reference for the values. Thanks in advance.
                              Last edited by helionbuzz; 03-07-2024, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Hello,

I am locking for some information for the missing / melted component LB509 on a Gigabyte GV-N660OC-3GD rev:1.0 card. So far I have found on the internet a Boardview File for another card, the Gigabyte GV-N660OC-2GD Rev.1.01. This card also have a circuit for the PWM Fan Controller and there I have these info about LB509 -> 220/8/200ma/s IND_SMD_0805

Click image for larger version

Name:	LB509.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	3231234

So I guess it's an Inductor with a form factor 0805 and it's specified for 200 mA, but what about the other numbers? 220 nH, or Mhz? 8% tolerance or 8Ohm and what about the "s"
                                Next thing is that it seems that on the 2GD card is a different Operational Amplifier used, the LM358DR and not the UTC LM393L as on my 3GD. Not sure if its matter so much.
                                I really would appreciate any help that enables me to buy the right part and get it on the pcb. I am only equipped with an ERSA ANALOG 60W Soldering station with some small exchangeable tips.

Thank you ;-)

Comment

Answer for Kaysmmarlee Probebly a Current Sense Amplifier, Low Power sot23_5_dp like on the 2070 model

Comment

Hi guys,
                                    anybody has boardview or schematics for Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 4GB? Or for some else R9 Fury?

Comment

Asus RTX 3060 ti mini - boardview cad file. Works well for my 3060 ti v1, there are a couple other variations that ASUS made in two-fan versions on this board that it should be pretty close to.

If you have the schematic, please get in touch! 🙏

Attached Files
                                      Last edited by speaktorob; 03-19-2024, 03:26 AM. Reason: helps if you add the attachment

Comment

Someone have boardview for rtx 4080 asus tuf

Comment

Working...
                                        X