This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Hello Everyone. Does anyone have the schematics for a NVidia 2080Ti (founders card)? I saw the 2080 schematics in the thread but the ti seems to be significantly different. Thanks for reading this.

Comment

MSI Aero gtx 1070 bordview. MS_V330_71.cad
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kcolgrove View Post
        Hello Everyone. Does anyone have the schematics for a NVidia 2080Ti (founders card)? I saw the 2080 schematics in the thread but the ti seems to be significantly different. Thanks for reading this.
        Here's what appears to be identical to the reference 2080 Ti PCB.
        Schematics and boardview.
        Attached Files

Comment

please does anyone have the wiring diagram of the asus gtx 1050ti 4gb advanced?

Comment

Originally posted by phdanhlc View Post
            Nice to meet all sir. I need boardview or schematic of Gigabyte GV-N210D2-1GI many thank and mery christmas
            Till looking for it

Comment

Originally posted by DrasticRepairs View Post
              Here's what appears to be identical to the reference 2080 Ti PCB.
              Schematics and boardview.
              Thank You DrasticRepairs! Your help is much appreciated! Happy New Year!

Comment

HELLO..someone has boardview of asus strix rx570 (C940PI)..THANK IN ADVANCE..

Comment

Hello everyone! I am exploring graphics card repair and I am looking for a schematic/boardview for 1080TI Founder Edition cards.

I have one with a bunch of missing components I can not identify without, so I was hoping I could look them up to find replacements without requiring a pricey donor board.

Most of it are caps on the back of the board under the memory ICs, but there are also 2 components missing left of the fan connector and some barely holding on in other places.

I am also wondering if it's safe to assume that the memory capacitors that are positioned in similar patterns and positions have similar values?
                  If that's the case I could measure them and reduce the number of unknown components to lower single digits.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fixxif View Post
                    Hello everyone! I am exploring graphics card repair and I am looking for a schematic/boardview for 1080TI Founder Edition cards.

I have one with a bunch of missing components I can not identify without, so I was hoping I could look them up to find replacements without requiring a pricey donor board.

Most of it are caps on the back of the board under the memory ICs, but there are also 2 components missing left of the fan connector and some barely holding on in other places.

I am also wondering if it's safe to assume that the memory capacitors that are positioned in similar patterns and positions have similar values?
                    If that's the case I could measure them and reduce the number of unknown components to lower single digits.
                    Can you mark in the photo which components you are missing?

Comment

hello to all, appreciated the thread, thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by AldLakeMods View Post
                        Can you mark in the photo which components you are missing?
                        Thanks for offering help. I spent the day researching and found someone to help me identify the parts. Spending time marking the areas would therefore be moot now.
                        Unfortunately I can't edit the post, so please consider the identification solved.

Comment

HI guys
                          Can i have V330 GTX 1070ti Schematics.zip ?

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a schematic for an MSI GTX 1050 ti 4GT OC and a boardview. Many thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by jfgrr View Post
                              please does anyone have the wiring diagram of the asus gtx 1050ti 4gb advanced?
                              What is the board's part number? I have a dead Asus PH-GTX1050TI-4G with the number CG210PL 1.01, and I mistakenly got a boardview for the CG210PL3 which is very different, though the whole card seems to have the same model number. I can find what should be the correct boardview for sale on a couple of non-English sites, and I managed to sign up and navigate enough using google translate. But that was just to find out that I still can't buy it (yet) because apparently various overseas online payment processors don't deal with the USA, and I'm not interested in using Bitcoin at all, and I don't have a mailing address in Vietnam for that other store to let me finish my checkout. (why!?) If anyone has anything to share for the CG210PL, I'd very much appreciate it. The schematic alone would be fantastic but I haven't seen that anywhere yet.

Here is the wrong one, anyway. It will be right for someone, eventually.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I'm looking for schematic for Asus gtx 970 strix. Thank you in advance.

Comment

plz help me
                                  gtx1080 evga ftw2 boardview
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a schematic and baordview for a Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC 6G gv-n2060oc-6gd or similar. Thank you in advance.

Comment

anyone have GTX680 reffference or palit Boardview?
                                      thanks

Comment

Hello, i need boardview or schematic for saphire nitro r9 390 and asus strix r9 390. Please... Ty ;-)

Comment

Hello. I'm looking for a circuit for an ASUS STRIX R9 390 8GB video card

Comment

Working...
                                          X