AEG coffee machine no steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEG coffee machine no steam

Hi. I have a built in AEG model PE3810-M coffee machine after about 2 years from new it had a problem were no steam would come out of the wand so i paid £80 to have it repaired after 6 months the same faulty happened again but the repairers said they only give 3 months warranty so we just left it sat there but now i'm wanting to get some use out of it, i'm 80-90% its one of the solenoids as waters still come out by the wand and the bit where it makes coffee, I've made sure all the pipes are cleared and can hear the pumps going but just not sure and don't want to start wasting money on parts unless i know its the right one, any help i would be grateful for. gaz.

i presume you de-scale it.
    so you can test the solenoids a number of ways, including metering the coil or powering them and listening for a click, the best way would be to remove them and apply power while actually trying to run water through them.
    but maybe it's the steam heater.
    did your invoice say what was changed before?

Comment

Hi, yes descale it and nope it did not say what they had change so I'm just going to try the solenoid and the water is getting really hot so don't think it's the heater but thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X