ACHI IR PRO SC bga rework profile needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACHI IR PRO SC bga rework profile needed

Hi, so I do console repairs normally, but I have a friend that needs me to reball their 2080ti GPU, does anyone have a profile for the ACHI IR PRO SC they could share. I know i my need to adjust is slightly to match my machine, I don't have any other GPUs to run a test on to build a profile. Thanks inadvance
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-14-2023, 02:33 PM. Reason: Added "ACHI IR PRO SC" to thread title

Re: ACHI IR PRO SC bga rework profile needed

I use this profile on most multilayer boards. Your profile will depend on how accurate the temp probe is in your unit.

R1 1.0 L1 50 D1 80
    R2 1.0 L2 150 D2 55
    R3 1.0 L3 205 D3 40
    R4 1.0 L4 229 D4 90
    R5 end
    HB 50

Comment

Re: ACHI IR PRO SC bga rework profile needed

Thank you

Comment

For this type of intervention, the power of the bottom heater is very important. I think your machine has an IR top heater and not an air one and this could be a problem. The profile I see seems slightly too low in terms of temperature at the end of the process. The temperature on the sides of the GPU during removal must not be lower than 235 240 degrees celsius as there are areas that absorb a lot of heat. What software do you use? can you post a photo of the machine and the bottom heater thermocouple?

Comment

Helo, I have just purchased the CHI IR PRO SC, termo couple standard. Before I had a chance to do any test I already have a work on it. Before I do a mess, can anyone help me out with this one please and share the prifile?

Acer KAV10 LA-7781P bosad
          To desolder is a Intel's 945GSE Express Chipset

Comment

Working...
          X