Addblock not blocking on some sites!help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addblock not blocking on some sites!help

Hi guys: i have Addblock but latley i've been confronted with this site firstrawsports where i watch alot of sports,with a page telling me to desable adblock i hate those adds,since clickling on the x (exit) and some times start to download stuff, use not to be like that before in Firefox or Chrome, since the adblockplus or other use to block the adds and still let us stream safely.
    Today i came across these set of instructions but i need some guidance on how to put them to use, thanks.

http://www.reddit.com/r/cordcutters/...dblock_prompt/

Re: Addblock not blocking on some sites!help

I've just been there to try, and it wanted me to download the HDvid codec addon for firefox. That's adware so no thanks.

Comment

There is ZERO advertising on this site, why is this in site suggestions?
      <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
      Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
      http://folding.stanford.edu/
      Team : 49813
      Join in!!
      Team Stats

Comment

thats what i wondered.
        Originally posted by Topcat View Post
        There is ZERO advertising on this site, why is this in site suggestions?

Comment

Yeah, it belongs in General Computer Discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
            I've just been there to try, and it wanted me to download the HDvid codec addon for firefox. That's adware so no thanks.
            Hi guys; a just solved the issue really easy,i did Google search about the issue and found out a very easy solution for ABPlus addablock with Google Chrome, while the solution for Firefox was just to confusing and too much work and could never get it running , so i like easy solutions, i Installed Google Chrome in all my Machines and voila by,by, ad-dons.

Comment

Originally posted by ivtec View Post
              Hi guys; a just solved the issue really easy,i did Google search about the issue and found out a very easy solution for ABPlus addablock with Google Chrome, while the solution for Firefox was just to confusing and too much work and could never get it running , so i like easy solutions, i Installed Google Chrome in all my Machines and voila by,by, ad-dons.
              So instead you sold your websoul.
              -----------------
              A simple cheap SMD airflow tool is a handheld gas soldering iron without the iron :. is a selective hot airflow which can be regulated by turning up/down gas, also no onerous air lead. I have replaced many components without damaging them or the solder pads all within seconds... can also be used as a soldering iron & on heat shrink
              .----------------

Comment

Working...
              X