This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all, I'm Fabrizio, 24, from Italy, with an old passion on designing and repairing things, I very appreciate the existance of these type of forums where you can learn and share your acknowledge. Have a good day.

Comment

Hello all.

Comment

Hello, I hope to get inspiration to fix things

Comment

Hello all I'm lenovofix(what can I say I am not creative at all with usernames) I've been interested in technology for a while now and have been doing laptop/desktop repair since I was about 12. But, it was always the basic stuff, just replacing components etc. I have been meaning to get into component level repair for a while and well...now that my only laptop is broken(and I'm overseas) I figured why not try to fix it...since I don't really have the money to replace it at the moment.

Comment

Hello, everyone, and thank you for making joining you possible. I have many interests that involve repairing or creating things, but my primary interest is always learning new things. I have a limited background at board level, but I am eager to find out how to fix my TV!

Comment

Hello everyone. This place is a true wellspring of knowledge!

Comment

Hello All!

Comment

Hey everyone, Im Ken, been fascinated by computers since i was a child. Everyday learning since technology makes leaps every year. Picked up my first repair when i was in my early teens being the tech of the family and close friends. I hated it but it pushed me to learn more, and as I gained knowledge I gained sense of accomplishment. I love challenges, maybe thats why this is my passion. Thanks for having me here!

Comment

Hi Guys, I'm Seamus, i've been involved in Computer repair for the last 20 years or so, badcaps was recommended to me by none other than Paul Daniels of OpenboardView fame, i have previously outsourced most of my board level repairs, except for simple repairs such as Power Jack repairs and have concentrated more on data recovery , O/S repair and upgrades. Board level repair is an avenue i now intend to move into and badcaps seems an excellent place to start, seems to be a treasure trove of excellent information, thanks for having me guys, i look forward to availing of your knowledge many times in the future.

Comment

Just a noob trying to work on electronic repair lol

Comment

Hi!
                        Just joined! Trying to find help repairing a Dell E228WFPC...
                        /hgcap

Comment

Hey everybody, my name is Gulen, from Turkiye. I am interested in electronic and computer and cash See you

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Sebastiaan, I'm from Belgium, working in IT for more than 7 years now, I'm trying to learn a lot about electronic board and repair it. See you all !

Comment

Hi. I'm new to badcaps.com. I found this website while I was looking for help to fix a flat screen tv. Badcaps is a good place to search for help.

Comment

Hi, new to this site so I better introduce myself. Computer engineer. More focused to hardware but all jobs send me to software (computer systems admin...). I like to repair electronics appliances. I love Hifi. I've managed to repair quite a bunch of appliances just by replacing capacitors. It's a pity that these components that used to last a long time on old equipment (80's and mid 90's) are now so prone to failure.

Comment

My name is Mike & I'm trying to repair a TV & learn some thing along the way.

Comment

Howdy all! Saludos from South America.

I am a biomedical equipment technician and have stumbled upon this lovely forum and have found all sorts of useful stuff already.

I hope at some point I can return the favor and help someone out! I do have to admit, I have found myself replacing mobo caps before on a $10k system that was blue screening. Kinda nice to see its not just a small problem, but also frustrating to see.

See you all soon,
                                    Joesipaq

Comment

Hello to everyone, I hope that I can give and receive help from the other members. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello all. I am an electronics newbie and used the info i found here to repair an 21" HD monitor i picked up for $20 at the second hand store. My son is now using it for gaming at college. As you can tell i like fixing/repairing all sorts of things. Jack of all trade master of none. Formally trained as a manufacturing engineer with no electronics training.

Comment

Thanks for accepting me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X