Phillips 65pfl6502

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillips 65pfl6502

Phillips 65pfl6502 I came across this set stuck on ble screen, no menu no sound all inputs dead. I'm thinking main board. The tcon wouldn't stop sound. Right or wrong.

Re: Phillips 65pfl6502

Most likely main or power supply
    I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

3.3 and 10 v on main, don't think power board. Blacklists come on and stay on no flicker or dead spots.

Comment

!0v is odd. Without knowing what voltages power board is supposed to put out it is just a guess.
        I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Yeah it's marked 10.2v on the board

Comment

Download the latest firmware version and upload it. If possible try to find the software with the .pkg extension in stead of the .upg extension.
            Create a FAT32 formatted thumbdrive , place the unzipped file in the root, place the thumbdrive in a USB2.0 port and connect the tv to power. When you use a thumbdrive with a led you are able to see if the firmware is updating, it will also be shown on screen.

Comment

tv totally dead no indicator light on front, good visual check first, if not see anything obvious, unhook all cables from powerboard, plug powercord into powerboard, check voltages, usually a little legend/map close by that tells expected voltages, at that point probably looking for standby voltage and maybe ac-detect voltage, see what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by awyatt2 View Post
                Yeah it's marked 10.2v on the board
                are you kidding us ??? TV 65 size work with 10.2 ... how it come and the T-CON need at least 12V. and the sound need at least 24V... post photos to prove you are serious

Comment

Originally posted by William1967 View Post
                  Download the latest firmware version and upload it. If possible try to find the software with the .pkg extension in stead of the .upg extension.
                  Create a FAT32 formatted thumbdrive , place the unzipped file in the root, place the thumbdrive in a USB2.0 port and connect the tv to power. When you use a thumbdrive with a led you are able to see if the firmware is updating, it will also be shown on screen.
                  No display no picture no menu blue screen only. Found sound by playing with inputs 12 v on tcon fuse good I am gonna try tcon first it's reletavly cheap. I got software I got drive just no way to read what's on screen to update it.good news was I was able to find input to change it to tv channels and find sound. It's either tcon or display from here.

Comment

ok, I must have glazed over the blue screen, was thinking it said dead with no backlights, yes i think I would try a tcon first, could test it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiW6nNk1TYA

Comment

Bad display, tcon, main boards no difference at all. Had to find one with a trashed screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X