17mb82-2 Firmware ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17mb82-2 Firmware ???

Hello all I have this 32" vesel set into, its a jmb with a built in dvd player. The firmware has corrupt and the tv just flashes the led everything els is fine, just wandering does anyone have a firmware flash I cant find anything for this mobo thanks ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ReeceyBurger123; 03-30-2015, 07:03 AM.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Re: 17mb82-2 Firmware ???

Boost
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

https://translate.google.com/transla...ul-17mb82-2%2F

http://www.vesteldriver.com/TV_MB82_CORE_UPDATE.html

There seems to be some MB82 firmware there. It looks to be a different animal than the MB95 I've been working on so not sure how much of my experience is useful. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you will try flashing this now.

Comment

Hmm its not there my model number is 10086951 will keep looking...

Comment

hi bro i have a few copies of 2 vestel brands 32inch 25q16 and 25q64
            model 323001 i dont have any serial numbers like the one you post ?? i am new in this site 00962785485753 is my whatsaap number your welcome

Comment

Hi mate I gave up in the end as finding the firmware was almost impossible no where had it I ended up swapping the board.
              Last edited by ReeceyBurger123; 07-21-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Thank you for all

Comment

http://www.vestelservice.com/VestelS...UserLogin.aspx

Depending on which one you want

Argos (Bush, Digihome)

User VS889106

password ARG52S

Luxor

User VS847338

password LUX827OR ( that's the letter O in there)

That should get you in to either site.

To look up software

Click brown goods - products - software

Then enter the set's serial number preceded by the number 2 ie (2)7097437 (taken from the back cover of the set)

Click search and hopefully they'll have it.

Also worth noting that clicking on extras in the top menu's will give access to MB, PW and IPS circuit diagrams.
                  The site is a bit fiddly to use,But should be extremely useful!..Bit late on this thread,just spotted it!...(User and password must be in block caps)

Comment

Works for any vestel,regardless of the branding badge,by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by steviewonder View Post
                      http://www.vestelservice.com/VestelS...UserLogin.aspx

Depending on which one you want

Argos (Bush, Digihome)

User VS889106

password ARG52S

Luxor

User VS847338

password LUX827OR ( that's the letter O in there)

That should get you in to either site.

To look up software

Click brown goods - products - software

Then enter the set's serial number preceded by the number 2 ie (2)7097437 (taken from the back cover of the set)

Click search and hopefully they'll have it.

Also worth noting that clicking on extras in the top menu's will give access to MB, PW and IPS circuit diagrams.
                      The site is a bit fiddly to use,But should be extremely useful!..Bit late on this thread,just spotted it!...(User and password must be in block caps)
                      Thanks for the log in info i will add a video i found as it helps with getting the correct parts etc using the site you have linked
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh9I-sLmrr0

Comment

Hello, thanks for the access to vestelservices, the two iDs are still usefull.
                        Unfortunately I can't find the software I need with the steviewonder's procedure (by S/N with the 2) and the procedure with the number that vinceroger shows in his video...
                        Maybe someone could help me here before I open a new thread?
                        My product is a TV badged Continental Edison (bought in FRANCE), model:CELED50B3 S/N: 7104612 and the number that vinceroger used in his video is: 10086908
                        I'm looking for the FW to flash and the service manual as possible.
                        The mobo is a 17MB82-2 23156792 04622 (V066a AK L3) with a vestel 17IPS20 power supply.
                        Thank you anyway.

EDIT= I gave you all the numbers I found on the MB...
                        Maybe a 319?
                        Last edited by gorekhaa; 09-15-2018, 10:29 AM. Reason: More infos to give

Comment

Originally posted by gorekhaa View Post
                          Hello, thanks for the access to vestelservices, the two iDs are still usefull.
                          Unfortunately I can't find the software I need with the steviewonder's procedure (by S/N with the 2) and the procedure with the number that vinceroger shows in his video...
                          Maybe someone could help me here before I open a new thread?
                          My product is a TV badged Continental Edison (bought in FRANCE), model:CELED50B3 S/N: 7104612 and the number that vinceroger used in his video is: 10086908
                          I'm looking for the FW to flash and the service manual as possible.
                          The mobo is a 17MB82-2 23156792 04622 (V066a AK L3) with a vestel 17IPS20 power supply.
                          Thank you anyway.

EDIT= I gave you all the numbers I found on the MB...
                          Maybe a 319?
                          have a search for 17mb82-2 core update this may help you, finding the firmware for this set maybe hard i cant find much info using the model number what lcd is used in this set its usually printed on a white sticker on the metal tv chassis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPCisa9BYkk
                          link to the firmware is in post 20 of this thread
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=647741
                          Last edited by vinceroger69; 09-15-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Those 2 numbers are only for 2 specific brands.

I can supply the firmware for you. Pm if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                              have a search for 17mb82-2 core update this may help you, finding the firmware for this set maybe hard i cant find much info using the model number what lcd is used in this set its usually printed on a white sticker on the metal tv chassis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPCisa9BYkk
                              link to the firmware is in post 20 of this thread
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=647741
                              Thank you, I've already spent hours reading, watching videos etc before arriving here and I've downloaded this update yesterday somewhere else but I'm not sure if it fits with this MB and I will not flash anything before knowing exactly what I'm doing...

But let me explain the exact problem:

1/ This Continental Edison/Vestel is still functional as TV but as quite a lot of hours of use.

2/ I've bought (March 2018) a gaming machine for my son to play Black Desert Online, AION etc...:
                              MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON
                              Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 600W
                              AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Wraith Spire Edition (3,0 GHz)
                              MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC - 8 Go
                              Ballistix Tactical DDR4 2 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 16

3/ I've straight discovered at the first use that the UEFI BIOS resolution of this MB is too high to be usable with this TV as monitor (glitches & graphical elements superpositions, known as recurent problems with many TVs) but the BIOS was configured correctly by the vendor so I didn't care about that.

4/ After using it as gaming monitor for a while (about 10 weeks of intensive use), it's got an issue on the HDMI port 2 where it was plugged (which doesn't work anymore) and the HDMI port 1 can still be used by my ISP TV BOX but not as monitor with that machine when I try using it (!!!).
                              And I don't have a good monitor to test this PC correctly...
                              I've tried to use it with a golden Active DVI-D to VGA cable with chip (24+1) but it doesn't work too!
                              So the boy can't use his machine anymore, imagine the stress at home...

5/At the same time the audio level of the TV suddenly became very low, I've searched and discovered that maybe all this sh*t is just because the hotel mode is on?
                              So that's why I also need the manual because when I use the Vestel service menu (menu+4725) then HOTEL MODE = YES but is in Read Only, what a joke!
                              And I've also red that the EEPROMs on Vestels are obsolete after a specific number of hours of use, perhaps it's a start of understanding.

6/It may also be the GPU...

I'll be back with pics of the TV it will be more explicit.

Thanks again for your help, see you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
                                Those 2 numbers are only for 2 specific brands.

I can supply the firmware for you. Pm if you are interested
                                Thank you very much ducky, I'll be back tomorrow with more informations to determine exactly what I need.

Comment

but tv telefunken Model TR32D970
                                  Mainboard 17mb62-2.5
                                  can find software it on this site
                                  Attached Files

Comment

So, as I said yesterday, I'm back with all the pics of this TV.

I did a few tests on the PC and the TV:

- TV HDMI port 1 seems unstable, ok with different equipements (ISP ADSL TV BOX & LG DVD player) but not with the PC (!!!).
                                    -TV HDMI port 2 seems dead with any equipement
                                    - TV VGA port seems dead with the PC and also with an old one which works fine with his old monitor, unfortunately this monitor's max resolution is 800x600 so I can't use to test the new PC, out of range...

Maybe it's a good option to buy a new identic or more recent MOBO (17MB82S?), depending on the LCD used here of course.
                                    And I'll try to find someone with a monitor which can assume the UEFI BIOS resolution (2K) to test the PC GPU...

Anyway, here are the pics of the TV.

I will post pictures of the Vestel service menu later if you think it's necessary...

Thank you once more badcaps!

EDIT = Nobody with the service manual of the 17MB82-2?
                                    I've just found the 17MB82S one , I'm going to read it right now.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by gorekhaa; 09-16-2018, 10:42 AM. Reason: PS

Comment

Originally posted by viktorkane View Post
                                      but tv telefunken Model TR32D970
                                      Mainboard 17mb62-2.5
                                      can find software it on this site
                                      Yes ok but mine not.
                                      I've found the consumers hotline number, I will try to contact them tomorrow in order to know why...

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                                        have a search for 17mb82-2 core update this may help you, finding the firmware for this set maybe hard i cant find much info using the model number what lcd is used in this set its usually printed on a white sticker on the metal tv chassis]
                                        Hi, could you do anything further with the code of the LCD?
                                        Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                        X