X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mina T2 activiation

hello guys,

I was just informed Mina has released an update for new ibridge Os for t2 intel macs. have anyone tried if it's working and can old serial numbers be used?

Re: New Mina T2 activiation

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
    hello guys,

I was just informed Mina has released an update for new ibridge Os for t2 intel macs. have anyone tried if it's working and can old serial numbers be used?
    i think yes can use but update first new ibridge after activate as he share instruction.

Comment

No you can't use old SN it's a new service, You have to register again even if you already registered it for old solution

Comment

Correct today i bypass 2 Macbook its work good for solution is different trick.

Comment

T2RActivator - Macbook

Has anyone tried the new mina T2RActivator with the old known serial numbers?
          The new version claims to work with newer bridgeos versions.

Noticed the old thread has closed...
          Last edited by kevingill; 01-04-2023, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Re: T2RActivator - Macbook

Seems iPU MACBOOK T2 ACTIVATOR is doing it too..
            Did someone have some luck to retrive user info from a T2 MacBook editing the file "FMMAccount.plist.plist" as iRizwan explain in the last post ? scp or commands list to retrive files from a jailbreak t2 device and path where is stored?
            Last edited by lc24cxx; 01-04-2023, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
              Has anyone tried the new mina T2RActivator with the old known serial numbers?
              The new version claims to work with newer bridgeos versions.

Noticed the old thread has closed...
              Yes the new version works with Latest BridgeOS.
              As i said above you can't use Old Serial to this one, even you can't use same New Registered Serial to any other MacBook.
              They got aware of the trick people used in the past so bye bye cloning SN.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lc24cxx View Post
                Seems iPU MACBOOK T2 ACTIVATOR is doing it too..
                Did someone have some luck to retrive user info from a T2 MacBook editing the file "FMMAccount.plist.plist" as iRizwan explain in the last post ? scp or commands list to retrive files from a jailbreak t2 device and path where is stored?
                IPU and others like this can just extract user info etc. from not erased Macbook nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                  you can't use same New Registered Serial to any other MacBook.
                  They got aware of the trick people used in the past so bye bye cloning SN.

Are you sure about that ? i mean you tired to activate other mac and it didnt works ?

thanks in advance
                  N A P S T E R

Comment

Originally posted by Abdel13 View Post
                    Are you sure about that ? i mean you tired to activate other mac and it didnt works ?

thanks in advance
                    imranromi in post #4 he said that he can bypass 2 macbooks with some tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                      Correct today i bypass 2 Macbook its work good for solution is different trick.

can you explain please ?
                      N A P S T E R

Comment

This thread is closed. Youtube links to channels with paid unlocking services are against the site rules.Advertising or self promotion of any paid unlocking will also not be tolerated.
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-05-2023, 10:45 AM.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                        X