Element ELEFT406

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Element ELEFT406

Just picked this set up. It fires up perfectly, but after a few minutes it begins to develop vertical lines down the screen. After a few more minutes the picture goes completely black. Caps look fine, don't know where else to turn with this.

Re: Element ELEFT406

Images ?
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Pics. It starts off cold just fine. After a very short time it develops faint vertical lines. They get worse, and then things become unpredictable. The screen goes back to normal, then striped, then checked, then black. Unplug it, let it sit for a minute or so, it's fine, then it starts over again.

http://s380.photobucket.com/user/vbr...20006.jpg.html
      Last edited by vbrad511; 04-28-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

Did you try flexing the screen a little, squeeze or tap that plastic around the frame already? Either that and or clean the between the main board, Tcon and the LCD itself.

Comment

Originally posted by vbrad511 View Post
            Nobody?
            Can you post any pictures ?
            Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Pictures of the rear of the set and screen. If you can add them as an attachments which is far better since they will remain on this thread for others to see who may have a similar fault.
              Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Thanks guys. I've treid flexing and squeezing the screen around the edges, does nothing. I'll clean the cable connections tomorrow. I'll try to post the pics here.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ahh its one of them slim ones with gate in glass Lcd drivers. Thats a panel fault and wont be fixable I dont think sorry

You can try heating the mainboard in the Tv and other boards to see if the problem occurs quicker. Let us know if anything happens if you do.
                  Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Work has been keeping me running crazy, just plugged this in again a bit ago. I'm having trouble believing it's a panel fault though. The thing starts fine, and today I brought up the menu to see if it was affected. Not really, but it inverted, upside down and backwards, then the control buttons wouldn't respond. I really hate to dump much money in this, as I have way too many tvs sitting idle already, but I might if there was a decent chance to bring it around.

Comment

Working...
                    X