Samsung NP305E7A-S01UK Hinge falier caused a small Explosion lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung NP305E7A-S01UK Hinge falier caused a small Explosion lol

Hi all i have here a Samsung NP305E7A-S01UK Motherboard numbers as follows (Samsung do love to confuse the issue)
    SCALAS 15 / 17A Board model no i assume
    BA41-01822A on board not there usual white sticker
    BA92-095088B on a sticker on the board
    BA92-095088A on a sticker on the ram slot.

Ok here we go i will try and insert some images of said falier im basicly looking for the missing component numbers. or a diagram of the board. if anybody can help please. i did find another post on a russian website with the same series netbook ie NP305 with the same falier so have some part numbers although i would just like to make sure.

The part numbers i have are
    hu-1m2012-121jt 0805 CHIP FERRITE BEAD (cant find anywhere local)
    0.1 uf 25v 0605

i hope im aloud to post a link to the russian website post if not admin please delete.
    http://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/top....html#15039328

the site has picks of his motherboard. the one i have here is a tad worse lol.

these are of my motherboard before, and a couple of it cleaned (lol) and one of the crazy design!!

hope they can all be seen and hopefully i can get some help with this one
    Many thanks

Re: Samsung NP305E7A-S01UK Hinge falier caused a small Explosion lol

PCB : BA41 - 01822A ---> Scala3_15/17A

Comment

well i would fix this board very easy with a dremel , you got multilayer short , you must very calmly and gently to clean layer by layer so the whole is gonna be a bit wider
      once you remove short , it will work

Comment

sorry highpulse if you look at the hinge pick it touched the 2 raised caps that used to be there but also took out the other component that i cant find.
        the board has no holes persay just 2 missing caps and a damaged chip ferrite bead. the copper track is raised if i can find the ferrite bead i will clean up the board more and assess it from there many thanks for both of your help

it all hinges ( omg what a apt pun ) on the parts really

Comment

they are not capacitor but yes coils ! so what you have to do ITS the following if you have a power source , inject 19 volts on the 19 volt pin of the dc jack (were its soldered) chek if get in short or not , if it wont get in short , then simply clean and add 2 coils . or you can add 2 fuses ! let us know

Comment

Are ok ty what about the bead part no have you a alternative number please? Im a little confused with the coils part number also sorry. Many thanks

Comment

Hi all is anybody able to help me out with these component part numbers please ��

Comment

Np300e5x-aoadz
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ridamouh159 View Post
                    many thanks ridamouth159 the board is slightly differnt but im still looking for some help with part numbers if possible please

regards ed

Comment

HU-1M2012-121JT

I know its an old thread, but if somebody is looking for the same issue my partnumber will help.

My problem is that i dont know where to buy this coil HU-1M2012-121JT :\

Comment

Originally posted by Hexer View Post
                        HU-1M2012-121JT

I know its an old thread, but if somebody is looking for the same issue my partnumber will help.

My problem is that i dont know where to buy this coil HU-1M2012-121JT :\
                        Perhaps this will help ?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I used two fuses. It works good enough to rescue the data and one can use the notebook till it goes completely to heaven.

I additionally removed the broken hinge to avoid that it shorts the parts again to ground.

Regards

Comment

I would think a Wurth 74279202 should work based on the specs

Comment

Working...
                            X