Need Help Finding a Part# for LG 32LB9D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Finding a Part# for LG 32LB9D

I have never seen this from any tv since I started this hobby. I have an LG 32LB9D tv with 33000 hours. I replaced all the caps including the main cap. Also had to reflow the power board to get the sound back. I have another post on this tv. I thought it was all working great until I saw flickering when I turned it on. Check out the pics. How would this have happened? Anyways I'm looking for a part number to replace the cable but can't find anything in the service manual. A little help?

EDIT: The only numbers on the cable are 6631900133F. Google search shows companies I have never seen or used before.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dcapper; 06-22-2014, 04:06 PM.

Re: Need Help Finding a Part# for LG 32LB9D

Similar to this
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...008WFP&page=12
    start at post 240. I think I have seen 2 others.
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

I wish I could solder new lines but they are melted right to the pins. I saw a 6631900133A on ebay but no idea if it would work.

Comment

wires are a mess
        I might be able to find you the plug and or replacement pins if you can find out what wires were from where
        what is the pitch (pin to pin center)
        or what is the distance from the first pin to thee last pin (then divide that by 50)

Comment

Oh I never thought of that. Let me get those numbers. I have some other LVDS cables. Maybe I can cut one.

Comment

You may have to do that if you can not find the entire cable.

plug looks like FI-RE51HL
            with two types of pins
            FI-RC3-1A-1E-15000 and FI-RC3-1B-1E-15000

Comment

Originally posted by dcapper View Post
              I wish I could solder new lines but they are melted right to the pins. I saw a 6631900133A on ebay but no idea if it would work.
              this ebay one does not have enough pins and looks like a different pitch and all the wires go in on one row instead of two

Comment

This might help - I dont know if you can still locate the ad but at least it may have the part number for you to search.
                LG EAD35683005 LVDS Cable

Price:
                $19.99
                Description:

Part Type LVDS Cable Low Voltage Differential Signal Cable TCON Harness Timing Control Harness Data Cable Part Number EAD35683005 Known Compatibility LG Electronics 32LC7DC-UK LG Electronics 37LC7D LG Electronics 42LC7D LG Electronics 32LG710H LG Electronics 32LB9D LG Electronics 32LC7D LG Electronics 37LC7D-UK LG Electronics 42LC7D-UK LG Electronics 32LB9D-UJ LG Electronics 32LC7D-UK LG Electronics 32LG710H-UA Warehouse Location 3I3 Manufacturer: LG Product Condition: New Shipping Weight: 680 Color: black/red/blue/green Age Group: adult Gender: unisex
                Category:
                Televisions
                Make:
                LG
                Color:
                Black
                Posted:
                January 16 on sell.com

Read more: http://forsale.oodle.com/detail/lg-e...#ixzz35Yszo13M
                Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair

Comment

I thought I saw that one on ebay but I didn't know for sure if it's the same cable. Thanks. I did find 2 cables at home I could tear apart to get mine working.

Comment

LG EAD35683005 LVDS Cable

I saw a picture of the one and that is a conventional plug which will more than likely not fit into the connector of the main board or tcon correctly

it is also probably a 30 pin
                    the one needed is a 51 pin

Comment

Ok - Perhaps there are more than one version of the TV any more letters after 32LB9D?

Comment

Originally posted by selldoor View Post
                        Ok - Perhaps there are more than one version of the TV any more letters after 32LB9D?
                        Yes there is !
                        the UJ uses one style t-con and the UA another style

If you go on ebay and search LG 32LB9D UA and start contacting sellers that have used t-cons and main boards, you might find someone with one that does not have it listed
                        Last edited by bammbammfran; 06-24-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Mine is a UA version. I found a LVDS cable at home I can cut. Some of the pins are in different spots but I can move them. Rather replace it though.

Comment

I just acquired an LG 42LK450 tv and the LVDS cable worked great and found another one on Ebay to replace the one I used. It's a little long but it works fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X