Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus-p5g41c-m lx rev-1

Hello forum

I need schematic diagram for this motherboard asus-p5g41c-m lx rev-1.

Please share if you have.

Have a nice day

Re: Asus-p5g41c-m lx rev-1

Originally posted by Ramee View Post
    Hello forum

I need schematic diagram for this motherboard asus-p5g41c-m lx rev-1.

Please share if you have.

Have a nice day
    What is sooo hard about using a search engine like Google or other search engines? Are you that lazy?
    http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P5G...lpDesk_Manual/

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey55 View Post
      What is sooo hard about using a search engine like Google or other search engines? Are you that lazy?
      http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P5G...lpDesk_Manual/
      That's a user's manual.

He's looking for the actual service manual or electrical diagram for the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Professor View Post
        That's a user's manual.

He's looking for the actual service manual or electrical diagram for the board.
        Actual Factory Service manuals for motherboards are considered in-house design and fabrication documents. Not very likely to be available to the general public since these are considered part of a companies trade secrets.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

I doubt anyone has one - perhaps if you say what the problem is someone can help
            post a good clear picture of the board
            Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
            http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

A friend of mine replaced the southbridge chip for me, because it's stuck on win 7 logo. After that works for 3 months then it happens again. So i decided to buy a new chip, I thought may the chip went bad again. He soldered the new SB chip and it works, but after 4 months, same problem again. I think something is killing the SB chip.

Comment

Maybe heat is your problem, have you checked that?
                If you use a graphics card the ICH would be covered, specially if you use a PCI card as well, limiting the heat dissipation and airflow.

We both have the same G41+ICH7 chipsets, though my motherboard is gigabyte G41MT-S2p. In my case I use a HD5750 graphics card and creative 2 audigy sound card.
                They completely cover the SB. That's why I installed a 120mm fan blowing air strait between the cards into the SB heatsink.
                Last edited by 3d0; 01-27-2015, 05:23 AM.

Comment

I don't think heat was the problem, the temperature here is 22C. Motherboard temp. only 50C, vga temp 50C, cpu temp. 55C. Sometime it works.

Comment

Working...
                  X