Acer P193w - blink screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer P193w - blink screen

Well done,glad you are up and running again.

Comment

hi! i'm new here. i have the same model as this and got the same issue. two ccfls on top are busted. it's hard to get a replacement from where i am.

is there any way i could run this lcd with only 2 bottom ccfls?

i saw an article online about bypassing the feedback.

http://www.bestelectronicarticles.co...ht-system.html

can this be done so i can run it with busted ccfls? if yes, how? i can't find the datasheet of the inverter ic.

btw, i already removed the busted ccfls, replaced the ecaps and reflowed some bad solder.

thanks in advance!

Comment

I have the same problem, but if i connect all 4lamps it blinks if i connect only 3 lamps it still image for 3 secs. then off.

Comment

I have 14,85v at d803; 5,08v at d805;
          I have 14,85v at u502; 6,89v at u501 but in this case variable to 0v-6,89v continuosly.
          I have changed 5 caps; 2 of 1000uF, 2 of 470uF and 1 680uF.

Comment

Well without a cct diagram,its impossible to help, as who knows what D803,D805 etc are,and where they are in the cct,have you got a schematic ?? and if so put it on here,and then hopefully you will get some guidance.

Comment

Service manual is at Elektrotanya.

PlainBill
              For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Service manual does not see this.
                I have 6,89v at primary t501 and 6,89v at primary t502, but only for 2 secs at power on.

Whitout power it has 485 kohm and 482 kohm between the two out of t501 and t502

Comment

Originally posted by forges View Post
                  Service manual does not see this.
                  I have 6,89v at primary t501 and 6,89v at primary t502, but only for 2 secs at power on.

Whitout power it has 485 kohm and 482 kohm between the two out of t501 and t502
                  OK, you have got 'Two seconds to black'. You've established the transformers are likely good; that eliminates one of the probable causes.

Have you tried substituting known good CCFLs? Or hooking up a known good panel?

You stated you replaced a number of capacitors. What brand and series did you use as replacements?

PlainBill
                  For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

I have subst with DAEWOO units.

Comment

Originally posted by forges View Post
                      I have subst with DAEWOO units.
                      And what was the result?

PlainBill

Comment

Working...
                      X