X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,
    I'm here to get some PS4 power supply help.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum. I thought I could get a little help with my issues.

Hope for a good team work and communication. Of course I will help where I am able to.

Greez

Comment

Hello from Ohio, USA. Already enjoying the friendly atmosphere on this forum.

Comment

Hello from romania.

Comment

hello everyone.....hoping u guys will be able to help me

Comment

Hello.
              This forum helped me long ago, here to peruse again in more detail.

Comment

Hiya,

I'm a tech repairing consumer electronics for a living - you are never to old to learn something new which is why i am here...

Comment

hi I am airspeed found this site while trying to trouble a power supply. thanks for the welcome will read look and try to learn as I go along tis looks like a great place to be

Comment

Hello,
                    I'm a mechanical/tech/media/ politics/food/total knowledge junkie. My interests span so far I do believe I have adhd. Haha. I quest for learning, everything and anything. I love tinkering, tearing down, fixing, designing, building, etc. and so on. I read constantly, while having news, YouTube, or a movie going in the background. The few thing I wish I had are more time in a day and a longer life, because there's so much to learn and get done. Looking to build relationships here for learning, teaching, helping and comraderie.
                    So hi all,
                    Harry

Comment

Hello,

I was trained as an experimental physicist but for the last 32 years have been involved with transistor circuit design. I have designed various analog circuits such as flash ADCs for disk drive PRML channels (back in the late 90's) to very recently (just taped out in February) a RXIF filter used in a cell phone transceiver.

If possible I prefer to fix things rather than toss them out. I had previously fixed a Samsung LCD monitor and decided to try and fix a broken DELL U2410F that my company was going to recycle. I use two of these when working from home so if I could get a third one working it would be useful to me should one of my two working ones failed. A google search is how I ended up on this site.

Ironically, I made the mistake of leaving that repaired Samsung monitor in a hallway on the floor for a few weeks. Unfortunately that hallway was a main pathway for my two Alaskan malamutes when they come into the house. These two dogs just love to play and rough house... comical to watch sometimes. However, when the time came to actually use the repaired monitor, I had discovered that one of my Alaskan malamutes had managed to "kick in the screen" with his or her paw... the display was toast. Note to self... do not leave monitors on floor where the dogs can get to them!
                      Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Comment

Hi everybody.
                        I 'm a hobbyist in electronics and I like fixing broken devices.
                        Also from time to time I make my own stuff, such as audio amps etc etc.
                        And generally I like 'consuming' any information related to electronics, so I think I 'm in the right place.

Comment

Hi guys and girls (hope so)!
                          I'm into IT and to be honest the latest problems with my super extra Samsung TV bring me to YOU! It's probably the tcon board... ups sorry - I just can't wait to write my 1st after 1st post ))
                          cheers,
                          Tomek

Comment

Greetings both electronics nerds, and people wondering why their electronics are so crap! I'm here to both help and find info in any way I can while here. Today's visit was sparked by needing to know more about a TV.

Thanks for having such a great resource and I hope to check back randomly and post where I may be of use

Comment

This forum is just what I have been looking for!! I am into repairing all things electronics.
                              Working for a communication company for over 45 yrs. and wanting to learn more about newer circuit design. I know this forum is the place to be!

Comment

Hello everyone, I found this forum while looking to resolve an issue with a TV. I found lots of useful information and I am glad I found it.

Comment

Hello! everyone, I found this forum while looking to resolve an issue with a TV. I found lots of useful information.

Comment

I am a firmware/software engineering technician

Comment

hello from washington state on hood canal.
                                      I've got a vm2235 that was still showing a blue power light but nothing on the screen and now after moving it around and powering it up a couple of times it doesn't turn on at all.

I'll post about it once I have time to take it apart and get some pictures.
                                      Jim

Comment

Hello from State College, PA (Port Matilda, technically)

I am a Sr. Software Engineer/Architect and currently design a write software for Blu-Ray and UHD Blu-Ray players.

I am here to try to breathe new life into my Sony KDL-46XBR2

Best regards,

ic3t

Comment

Hello BC brethren. Finally took a minute to register. I'm just a novice hack but this site has helped me fix multiple TVs and monitors. You all rock!!
                                          Steve

Comment

Working...
                                          X